DVDVR Message Board

Football Shirt RESTART OMNIBUS thread.

Pete

Guys calm down. It's not a real shirt. It's just a mash-up of all the Nike kits over the years. I don't think you're supposed to wear it. I think it's a nice touch actually, it's the end of our Nike sponsorship and they're doing something special.

Guys calm down. It's not a real shirt. It's just a mash-up of all the Nike kits over the years. I don't think you're supposed to wear it. I think it's a nice touch actually, it's the end of our Nike sponsorship and they're doing something special.

Saying "fuck you" for changing sponsors?

I actually don't mind the concept per se, but in practice it sort of shows how hard it is to execute the idea.

If the team came out to play in it I'm sure we'd all collectively vomit into our hands and rub it in our eyes.

Thankfully it's just a one-off happy-20-years thing and I may even get a print of it for the games room.

Guest The Magnificent 7

Don't be surprised when someone takes a billiards cue and bashes the glass case in an attempt to get rid of it.

It's really ugly.  Nike's forte, though.