DVDVR Message Board

Football Shirt RESTART OMNIBUS thread.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta
On 2/2/2022 at 4:10 AM, AxB said:

Juventus used to wear all Pink, before Derby County helped them out.

See? They knew pink kits were trouble ? I thought they changed to black and white stripes because of Notts County. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I could get the answer elsewhere but this is my 'net base of home and from an actual Manchester City fan, what's with the red trim and Dennis Law is the King, right?

Throwback to their late 60s heyday, led by Colin "King of the Kippax" Bell.

• Thanks 1

There was a sale today of the remaining Bradford City Avec stock. Did well managing to get some home shorts, away shorts and training shorts considering where we were in the queue and when we got to the window of the Club Shop, there was hardly anything left. 14th June will be the reveal of the home kit.

Edited by The Natural

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

There was a sale today of the remaining Bradford City Avec stock. Did well managing to get some home shorts, away shorts and training shorts considering where we were in the queue and when we got to the window of the Club Shop, there was hardly anything left. 14th June will be the reveal of the home kit.

Advice on buying a Macron kit: Always get a size or two larger than you normally would. They do the CPL kits and I'm a Forge supporter and know this very well.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Advice on buying a Macron kit: Always get a size or two larger than you normally would. They do the CPL kits and I'm a Forge supporter and know this very well.

Appreciate the advice. Cheers, pal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...