DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R2C: MINORU SUZUKI vs. SASHA BANKS

MM16: 2nd RDC - MINORU SUZUKI vs. SASHA BANKS  

95 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Fine. If you've watched Suzuki this year, and say "this should be a shutout", then you are being dumb. Dolph Ziggler didn't get shut out in his match, and Finn Balor is winning his, and Suzuki had a significantly better year then either. Sasha has 3 amazing matches, 1 really good one with Naomi, and a bunch of "Pretty good, but not amazing" on her resume other then that. Suzuki had some kick ass showings and was the only reason his fed remained something you would want to seek out. There has been one shut out in the entire history of this tournament, and just proclaiming "This should be a shutout" on a guy who had one of the better years of people in this field is silly.

Heaven forbid people have fun and say irreverent or silly things.

Thanks Captain Serious.

It's also a tournament for funsies and you're here first making assumptions about what I or anyone else watches, and when called out, then you resort to saying people are "fucking dumb." Way to go.

Oh, so your comment didn't originally say "If you've watched Suzuki this year, and say "this should be a shutout", then you are fucking dumb"?

OK chief.

Point still stands. People, myself included, are saying silly things and trying to have fun, and you're taking it entirely too seriously to the point of being offensive.

I mistook this board to be a indy board apparently.

Damn.

At the time of posting this, Rusev vs Cesaro has 91 total votes, and Shirai vs Naito has 57. So 34 people voted on one but not the other... really not an indy board.

Poor Minoru had to carry NOAH on his back all by his lonesome',

Sasha had at least.... two? three?... other people helping her carry WWE. 

That said, Sasha should win here easily but Suzuki brought it this year.  Hopefully at least a few people check out his NOAH matches.

Damn.

At the time of posting this, Rusev vs Cesaro has 91 total votes, and Shirai vs Naito has 57. So 34 people voted on one but not the other... really not an indy board.

Well it is hard to get a lot of stuff that you would not have access to or even bother loooking. Like, I am probably the only guy on this board that followed Cedric Alexander because I feel like he is black AJ Styles. I assumed because every winner of these tournaments have been indy dudes and Rey Mysterio(which is awesome because 2009 Rey Mysterio was fucking golden).

Damn.

Well it is hard to get a lot of stuff that you would not have access to or even bother loooking. Like, I am probably the only guy on this board that followed Cedric Alexander because I feel like he is black AJ Styles. I assumed because every winner of these tournaments have been indy dudes and Rey Mysterio(which is awesome because 2009 Rey Mysterio was fucking golden).

Every winner, with the exception of Nak, and, in fact, every runner up, has been in WWE at the time of their win. I'd hardly consider D-Bryan and Cesaro to be 'indy guys' at this point.

The board was talking up indy guys like Punk, Danielson, Samoa Joe, Castagnoli, Steen, Generico et cetera a decade or more ago. What's changed has been that WWE started signing those guys and giving some of them real shots. It's accelerated with NXT.