DVDVR Message Board

MARCH MADNESS 2016

Dolfan in NYC

So, they set put Texas A&M as a 3 seed, because they wanted them vs. Texas and Oklahoma, and they put Indiana at a 5 in spite of them winning the Big 10 by 2 games because they wanted them vs. Kentucky in round 2.

Any "well they don't put teams at different seeds for matchups" argument they have to me is now bullshit.  

If A&M and UT meet in round 2, maybe the local media clowns here in Austin can drop the "A&M and UT are totally gonna play each other in a bowl game this year, y'all" stories that they start publishing each year in about mid October.

I mean, realistically I know that ain't gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I?

So, they set put Texas A&M as a 3 seed, because they wanted them vs. Texas and Oklahoma, and they put Indiana at a 5 in spite of them winning the Big 10 by 2 games because they wanted them vs. Kentucky in round 2.

Any "well they don't put teams at different seeds for matchups" argument they have to me is now bullshit.  

If A&M and UT meet in round 2, maybe the local media clowns here in Austin can drop the "A&M and UT are totally gonna play each other in a bowl game this year, y'all" stories that they start publishing each year in about mid October.

I mean, realistically I know that ain't gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I?

I was looking at it and A&M could face all former big 12 teams in the tournament if they make it out of day one

Oh my God, no! TSN brought back that Enterprise commercial they ran into the ground during last year's tournament (twice a break, every break). If they bring back that Wendy's commercial too, I will flip the fuck out.

• Like 1

Butler has like three players on their team who have seemingly been in college for 19 years.

Remember the Butler/Gonzaga thriller from what seems like a decade ago? Roosevelt Jones is the kid who made the steal/shot.