DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROADBLOCK (March 12 Toronto Show)

RIPPA

Booty-Os cereal y'all. Booty-Os.

The ones who like this schtick also enjoy man meat in their mouths.

I guess I enjoy man meat in my mouth then. *shrugs* Booty-Os is fun.

Oh, wait, did you have your Booty-Os? I'm guessing "no."

Or they aren't homophobic....

• Like 5

I wonder if we're at the point yet where the crowds chanting for CM Punk are even aware why his name was being chanted to begin with.

I was seated near the dummies who started that chant and I can say fairly confidently that they don't.

I wonder if we're at the point yet where the crowds chanting for CM Punk are even aware why his name was being chanted to begin with.

Isn't he that MMA fighter who always has excuses not to fight?

He's that ex pro wrestler that made his fuck you money, met his wife, got out, and can enjoy his life however he wants. They should all be so lucky.

• Like 3

Too busy filming the talking dead

Hasn't Jericho been using that "I'm the best in the world at what I do" line for twenty years?

Pretty sure he started using it during his 2008 heel run, not that anyone can really claim any variation of "best in the world."

Or they aren't homophobic....

I'm not homophobic at all...just call it like I see it. 

Folks like me can do that while at the same not hating or fearing homosexuals. It really is not as impossible as some in our overly PC and victim playing card society seem to feel the need to make it seem.

There's a difference in actually being homophobic as opposed to making a statement such as mine which if taken properly should be construed as stating that the Booty-Os shtick is just as much for straight females as much as it is for gay guys.

But by all means don't let facts and proper understanding get in the way of incorrect assumptions being made about a poster and his/her true intentions and whatnot.

He's that ex pro wrestler that made his fuck you money, met his wife, got out, and can enjoy his life however he wants. They should all be so lucky.

That could be anyone these days. The Miz, for example.

• Like 1

But by all means don't let facts and proper understanding get in the way of incorrect assumptions being made about a poster and his/her true intentions and whatnot.

Your true intentions are terrible then

But by all means don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Like 3