DVDVR Message Board

EACSTTROA

Zac_Fu

• 2 months later...

Maybe not now with the budget cuts they have done to the Network

Now Christian did say that they did get a couple in the can so maybe those will be out but I don't know if there will be a full "season" anymore

They have mentioned on their pod a couple times recently that , given their schedules now,  they were not sure when they would have time to film more. They did also say all the  scripts have been done a while ago. 

• 1 year later...

Also Anderson (and to lesser degree Gallows) has great comedic timing. It's no coincidende that they were so great in the Southpaw Regional Wrestling thing. And that preview at the end with Scott Dawson talking to Bailey about fisting was certainly something.

I lost it when the first person to go down the mud slide was Titus O'Neil.  ?

Also like in the preview for next week, the Iiconics review the show and Peyton Royce mentioned it looks like they have got heavier.  I think we all know what that was a reference to

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 6:38 PM, hammerva said:

Also like in the preview for next week, the Iiconics review the show and Peyton Royce mentioned it looks like they have got heavier.  I think we all know what that was a reference to

Ice cream bars!

Also I liked that they didn't even try to hide HBK's giant TEXAS tattoo. Not a bad episode.

Jeff Jarrett was a great sport.  And outstanding. His mocking why he left the WWF was great.  I lost it when he got called Dean Douglas later.  Never occurred to me that Shane Douglas was just given whatever Jarrett was supposed to do if he didn't quit.

This might have been the best E&C yet.  The first season was good but very hit and miss.  This was a goddamn homerun.  Especially with the MSP storyline.

• 2 weeks later...