DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R1B: CHRIS JERICHO vs. PENTAGON JR

MM16: 1st RDB - CHRIS JERICHO vs. PENTAGON JR  

115 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

While Jericho has had a couple great matches, as evidenced in the video, I see so many of you say OH NOT THIS FUCKING GUY AGAIN when Jericho comes back(I don't because I don't watch WWE and I love Jericho anyway).

The only ones that say OH NO NOT THIS FUCKING GUY AGAIN when they see Pentagon Jr. are his victims.

• Like 1

I almost posted that training video with Pentagon Jr and Sexy Star just to give Matt more material but this was literally the last post I created and I was already fucking over this tournament

I used to love Jericho, now I just want him to get off my damn TV set every every week.

Pentagon Jr is the reall fuckin' deal! I always look forward to see what he does next, be it in ring or in a taped segment. He si the opposite of Jericho, as in I NEED more Pentagon Jr on my TV every week tothe point of I want to watch Pentagon Jr. wrestle Pentagon Jr!

James

I've had to do the same thing. The Young Bucks podcast was the first one I listened to in awhile. And even then, Jericho does this thing that other out-of-touch people do that I hate, where they try to relate to someone else and it's obvious they have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

Cuts better promos. Would have vetoed jobbing to Sexi Star.

Pentagon gets my vote by default. Jericho wasn't around very much this year, and there's too much good Pentagon stuff. If Jericho worked a full schedule, there might be enough good matches to make this close.

I'm on pins and needles waiting to see exactly what about Jericho is better than Pentagon Jr.

Chris Jericho is better at being a Cool Dad then Pentagon Jr......

...of course Pentagon Jr. is merely just every fans' Daddy, with no inference whether he is "Cool" or just "Daddy"...but that's something, right?

I would like to say I analyzed numerous matches involving both opponents in this draw and considered my decision at length as part of my first March Madness.

But I didn't. Because Vampiro match.

Jericho recently said on his podcast that he considers his music career to be on equal footing with his wrestling career, so if for some insane reason you were thinking about voting for Jericho, make sure you consider his recent Fozzy output as well. 

• Like 2