DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R1B: KAIRI HOJO vs. TREVOR LEE

MM16: 1st RDB - KAIRI HOJO vs. TREVOR LEE  

70 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Not only do I think Hojo is the better wrestler, I think someone needs to get Trevor some trunks that fit

I think that is a completely different tournament "Tiniest pants"

Kairi Hojo went from someone I barely paid attention to (due to having dropped off in my Joshi viewing) to someone I can't get enough of. The Pirate Queen has becoem one of my favorites in the last 6 months, to the point that once one of her matches drops online I scour the net to find it.

Tevor Lee, on the other hand, is Create A Wrestler C with Create A Wrestelr Moveset D

James

I started watching Hojo matches on Sunday and didn't stop for like two or three hours. 

She flings herself around without care for her own health or the health of others. It's pretty awesome. 

Nothing against Hojo, but Trevor Lee in CWF Mid-Atlantic is one of my two or three favorite wrestlers on Earth.  I don't give a damn about him or anything in TNA or really PWG either (though I did like some of his matches in PWG), but watching him have genius long matches with Brad Attitude, do awesome old school Southern tag work in great matches, and tear it up in the brilliant 6 pack challenge match they ran...I mean Hojo has a good elbow which is cool.  She's winning and that's fine.  But nah.

• Like 1

I don't want to insult any secret joshi experts, but I would bet solid money that a lot of Hojo votes are based on just seeing a couple (admittedly awesome) elbow drops. Trevor Lee had a good year. I heard he had a 1:45 minute match and I got excited. That puts him on a pretty short list of wrestlers. 

I don't want to insult any secret joshi experts, but I would bet solid money that a lot of Hojo votes are based on just seeing a couple (admittedly awesome) elbow drops. Trevor Lee had a good year. I heard he had a 1:45 minute match and I got excited. That puts him on a pretty short list of wrestlers. 

I think you meant one hour and 45 minutes

a 105 second match is nothing to get excited about

• Like 1

I think you meant one hour and 45 minutes

a 105 second match is nothing to get excited about

I dunno, really depends on the wrestlers.

I don't want to insult any secret joshi experts, but I would bet solid money that a lot of Hojo votes are based on just seeing a couple (admittedly awesome) elbow drops.

No worries. Votes for Hojo's elbow drop will be offset by people voting for Lee's tiny, tiny trunks.

I'm kinda surprised people go nuts over her elbow drop.  Her spear looks nasty and getting stiffed by her version of the Sliding D (running elbow smash to opponent sitting on mat) doesn't look fun either.

Glad I'm not voting.  This would be like voting to cut my children in half and then voting which half I want to keep.  Or something like that.  Anyway, Trevor Lee is probably a better overall wrestler and had a great year in CWF.  Oh, and he wrestled some other places too.  But I'm on a joshi kick for the first time in ten or so years and Hojo's pretty damn entertaining.