[MM16] R1B: USOS vs. MIL MUERTES

MM16: 1st RDB - USOS vs. MIL MUERTES  

98 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

• USOS (Jimmy & Jey)
    • MIL MUERTES

USOS

w/ Big Show vs. New Day

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3kkxt3_the-usos-vs-wyatt-family-full-length-match-wwe-smackdown-31-12-2015_sport

vs. Wyatts

MIL MUERTES (El Mesias)

http://youtu.be/6qlZDA4V-0g

vs. Fenix*

w/ Brian Cage vs. Fenix/El Patron Alberto

* - denotes 1001 Match selection

People are bitching at me for including Dolph Ziggler but honestly my biggest regret was including the Usos.

I was blinded by them being the third team in the ladder match

• Like 1

People are bitching at me for including Dolph Ziggler but honestly my biggest regret was including the Usos.

I was blinded by them being the third team in the ladder match

I can't think of a legitimate argument why they are here when the PTP or Enzo and Cass aren't, so very fair.

Well in my Eight Out (or whatever I called it) - it would have been PTP

But their weird "are they broken up or aren't they?" and Titus not so great singles work gave me pause

And I am nowhere near as high on Enzo/Cass as other folks. Plus - 3 NXT teams out of 8 teams would have been pushing it

Mil Muertes has my favorite gimmick in wrestling right now and he absolutely SMOKES the Undertaker. I got into LU just recently and what hooked me more than anything else was Mil.

As for the Usos, I fucking hate them. I hate their shitty entrance dance. I hate their shitty entrance music that plays after their entrance dance. I hate their smug, shitty attitudes on UUDD. THEY'RE THE WORST EVER AT HEADS UP...How the FUCK are you going to pass on Caddyshack?!?!? The fuck? They suck in a way that's worse than Kofi when everyone hated on Kofi. Their face paint sucks worse than the Ascension's face paint. Everything about them is terrible and the worst part about the WWE style. Man do I not like the Usos.

The only difference between Dolph Ziggler and The Usos for this tournament is at least The Usos were destroyed this year after an injury took out Jey Uso, and then they came back and no one cared about them anymore. 

Either way, they didn't even belong in the same fight with Muertes unless, again, they're two more skulls for the throne.

Muertes is the only LU guy I could see voting for pretty consistently.  Having said that I haven't even looked at the bracket to see who he'll be up against next. 

He would face the Briscoes and I seem to recall you are a big fan of theirs (or at least Jay)

Oh, this is such an easy pick.  Muertes all the way, man.

That, and I'm still annoyed the fans picked the fucking Usos to win the Slammy over New Day.  Just imagine the gold they could have delivered, all denied due to people voting for the wrong team.