DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R1B: SHEAMUS vs KIMBER LEE

MM16: 1st RDB - SHEAMUS vs. KIMBER LEE  

94 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I've never liked Sheamus, he's the epitome of generic.

Kimber Lee is always fun and entertaining. Doesn't matter the fed, doesn't matter the match. She brings it on every level and is an easy pick this round

James

• Like 1

It's a pretty tough battle here.

One of the people was singlehandedly the person who clowned WWE and made all their work going forward in 2015 all for nothing with a single title change, in the process signifying just how bad this year was on WWE standards.

The other one was Kimber Lee.

Yeah, Kimber Lee gets the win.

Kimber Lee winning a title didn't make me cancel WWE Network.  She's also not literally my least favorite wrestler in the big leagues.

To be fair, she's never been in the big leagues.

So, Sheamus is the oversized hoss who stiffs guys. But his character work is so bad, his booking even worse, that he drives the entire board nuts. He's also not very interesting in the ring. Many people thought a heel turn and some time away from the camera would do him good but he was stale within a few weeks of his return. Fucking Sheamus. 

• Like 1

Not a fan of Kimber. And her name is Kimber. Reluctant Sheamus vote but I feel like these two should both be out after this round with so many great acts getting dumped early.

I like Kimber Lee, but I think Sheamus is so, so good in-ring even though everything about his presentation (booking, character) is painful.

Well, at least his haircut shows dedication? Who would voluntarily wear such a ridiculous hairstyle for such a long period of time?

That's probably the best thing I could say about Sheamus.

Folks were saying that they preferred both American Alpha and Revival in theory rather than in practice.

That is how I feel towards Sheamus

Sheamus doesn't deserve the same kind of shit Rollins and Jericho are getting. Dude is a legitimately good pro wrestler. I thought he was the best guy in the Brock match.

I was more impressed by Tessa in that match, and I'm surprised she hasn't been signed yet.

Apologies to Beaker of the Muppets, but I just couldn't vote for Sheamus this year. Maybe this summer he can get freed from the League and powerbomb Jamie Noble into retirement again. That would be worth a first round vote.

Sheamus doesn't deserve the same kind of shit Rollins and Jericho are getting.

Rollins and Jericho don't deserve the kind of shit Rollins and Jericho are getting. The two biggest problems with both of them were 1) booking, and 2) stale characters.

Sheamus, however, has exactly those same two problems.

• Like 1

Rollins and Jericho don't deserve the kind of shit Rollins and Jericho are getting. The two biggest problems with both of them were 1) booking, and 2) stale characters.

Sheamus is a better worker than those two hence why he doesn't deserve shit. Booking has nothing to do with it.

Sheamus is a better worker than those two hence why he doesn't deserve shit. Booking has nothing to do with it.

He isn't a better worker than those two, and booking has everything to do with it.