DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] RD1B: RUSH vs. MATT SYDAL

MM16: 1st RDB - RUSH vs. MATT SYDAL  

79 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

RUSH

vs. La Sombra 

(cubs' version got flagged for a copyright claim so it had no sound)

w/Marco Coreleone vs. Negro Casas/Shocker

MATT SYDAL

vs. Will Ospreay

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3d68xh_matt-sydal-ricochet-vs-roppongi-vice-11-7-2015_sport

w/ Riochet vs. Roppongi Vice

I like Rush a lot, but am kind of leaning towards Sydal.  I don't know if it's due to his trip to Peru (which is a fucking wild story he told on AOW and MVP's show) but he's been consistently awesome.  I would like to think he wins this, but we're talking Rush here and I'm sure he's going through.  But I like Sydal too damn much so I'm voting for him.

And on top of that I still fondly remember him chatting with me at the after party and even buying me a couple drinks.  Just a super nice guy that I wish nothing but good things for.

I remember going to an OVW show and thinking Sydal was going to bust out numerous top rop moves to impress the crowd and the trainers over by the announce table.

He wound up working a great ground based match. I honestly think he didn't go for a shooting star press because the ceiling in the building was too low for him to get proper air.

Still haven't voted. I love Rush, but I thought CMLL was pretty disappointing last year, and nothing stands out. As a character he's incredible, and I like him way more than Sydal. But Sydal had a lot more matches I liked going from memory. Someone help.

Still haven't voted. I love Rush, but I thought CMLL was pretty disappointing last year, and nothing stands out. As a character he's incredible, and I like him way more than Sydal. But Sydal had a lot more matches I liked going from memory. Someone help.

I have a feeling you really liked his match against Jason Kincaid