DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R1B: JACK SWAGGER vs. LOW-KI

MM16: 1st RDB - JACK SWAGGER vs. LOW-KI  

87 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

A word about the Chris Dickenson link

The video is listed as unlisted/private - I linked to the Digging in the Crates post on Segunda Caida since that has it embedded. I am working under the assumption that Phil got permission to post it.

The video is the entire show. The beginning is actually the set-up for the Dickenson/Ki match so watch that and then skip to the Main Event

I totally forgot this was in the time period so that probably helps Ki's case

Did Ki wrestle as little as the footage dictates, or has he just burned his bridges at all the feds that actually have decent tape distribution so only the really good stuff has surfaced?

Everything I've seen has been outstanding, but eventually he's going to suffer from lack of available matches.

I voted for Ki because his match with Dickinson. I never seen Ki get out stiffed before and he incorporated with the match brilliantly. So yeah, I wish he had more of catalogue this year.

We could have seen Low Ki vs Bryan Danielson 1 on 1 in the WWE ring for a title if it were not for his ego and his impatience but whatever.

Did Ki wrestle as little as the footage dictates, or has he just burned his bridges at all the feds that actually have decent tape distribution so only the really good stuff has surfaced?

According to cagematch he had exactly 17 matches in the timeframe, 10 of which were for TNA. Since leaving TNA in June last year he had exactly six matches.

All six have ruled though, two of my top ten MOTY's are Ki matches and the Beyond tag was a bunch of fun too. I am voting Ki over everyone

Which 2?

Judging by the Segunda Caida list - the Rey match and the Chris Dickenson match