DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

I was all I WILL BRING BACK THE CLASSIC BIT OF STARTING WITH AN AJ GIF

Then I remembered this

SNVl1.gif

God she was not afraid to fucking die for the sake of making that angle look good.

I am trying to remember - that was another instance of crying Big Show wasn't it?

• Like 2

To start off March in style, let us watch Adrian Adonis bump around for JYD from 30 years ago today:

I can't imagine what an Adonis/Buddy Rose as a fat athletic bumping machine tag team would be like.

OXvQAq.gif

This spot. I fucking hate this spot.

Me too. What is it called?

Getting brought in the hard way. The getting tied up in the ropes, w/the arms or the neck, is one of my favorite spots of all time.

Also: Ultimate Deep Fried Cholesterol Bumping trio: Rose/Adonis/Dick Murdoch. Just think on that....

-  [secretly also digs the hard way into the ring spot],

RAF

It is a bit of a flimsy spot, it depends on how far the recipient is leaning back that makes it more believable. I used to like it when Bret would launch the Anvil into someone that way. He could get some good air most of the time.

It took me looking at this second gif as a gif to notice how fucking terrible that could have gone, cause Catrina's head could have hit that fucking beam.

To be fair - her ponytail whipping around is what makes it look a lot closer than it actually is

OXvQAq.gif

This spot. I fucking hate this spot.

Me too. What is it called?

Getting brought in the hard way. The getting tied up in the ropes, w/the arms or the neck, is one of my favorite spots of all time.

Also: Ultimate Deep Fried Cholesterol Bumping trio: Rose/Adonis/Dick Murdoch. Just think on that....

The Fat Trois.