DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Eliminator Dallas. 

On the subject of Bo, and they may be holding this off (probably not), but I'm surprised (not really) they haven't had him mention 'Mania being held in the town he's been (kf) named after. Minuscule, yes, but it's something. 

tumblr_o4lnp9eEP11sg99p0o1_540.jpg

Cheap plug, if I may -- I run WCWworldwide.com and have been scanning and posting a lot of items this week in regards of the 15th Anniversary of the WCW Buyout. 15 years! I bet you all feel like senior citizens now after reading that!

Anyways, I just transcribed an entire WOW Magazine interview with Eric Bischoff that took place in between the timeframe where Fusient Media announced their purchase of WCW but before the actual deal fell through. It's a great read considering it's Bischoff laying out the future of a company that didn't really have one, it's a real "What-If?" deal. I scanned in and transcribed a "Vader, Bloody Vader" article from RAW Magazine a couple of days ago. Monsoon_Classic from YouTube has joined the site and is always giving updates on the crap-ton of videos he uploads every week.

My next major scan will probably be getting this gem onto the Internet:

tumblr_o4eubyQoIx1sg99p0o1_540.jpg

Just a quick "hey" to anyone here who'd be interested or lives on here through their phone never seeing my huge-ass signature block promoting all my hot garbage.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Eliminator Dallas. 

On the subject of Bo, and they may be holding this off (probably not), but I'm surprised (not really) they haven't had him mention 'Mania being held in the town he's been (kf) named after. Minuscule, yes, but it's something. 

You mean Wrestlemania is in the city they named after him. There's no way Bo would think he was named after the city. The city BO-LIEVED so much they named it after him.

I don't think I've ever seen Guts spelt with a z before. Do you think the 's' button on Vic Venom's keyboard broke somehow?

article-2553838-1B42F06B00000578-308_470

prvJim%20Breaks%20v%20Alan%20Miquet(down

boscik28.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, since the Vader cover from the last page brings it up, and I read this bit from Yo-Yo Roomie's In Your House review:

He wins with the tombstone, and then hits Vader with a wrench, which leads to this gem from JR: "we don't want to alarm Vader's fans or family, but it looks like his face has been caved in".

And it was. Just what exactly were they thinking giving Kane an ungimmicked wrench to hit Vader with? Was that just a horrible mistake? The man got his orbital bone cracked IIRC (not the first time he'd have an eye injury in the ring, heh). It sounds like another of their colossal fuck-ups during that era, like the guy not putting the gas cap on right on Funk's chainsaw, or, of course, Owen.

Speaking of Vader...

tumblr_n69aeuBUco1sg99p0o1_500.png

Apparently, he accidentally tweeted a picture of his dick today.

Also, I believe I scanned this following Cactus Jack shot from that RAW MAGAZINE Curt McGirt just put up:

tumblr_mjoqu0sFPw1qzx70zo1_r1_540.png

Bloody Cactus Jack IS professional wrestling!

21 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

Speaking of Vader...

Reveal hidden contents

THE L'IL MASTODON!

• Like 1