DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I think the Hulkster is super sensitive about his baldness. He DID state this UNDER OATH during the Gawker trial, cited his first wife mocking him about it to be the root cause of his embarrassment.

Add in the fact that video game Hulk Hogan's all have 70's Hogan hair regardless of what era Hogan it is OR the character has a bandana permanently sewed onto his scalp. I'd love to hear more about this from former THQ guys, character model guidelines for Hogan regarding his hairline.

Linda gave an interview to TMZ a week or so back.  She's still mocking Hogan's hair and his vanity over it,

The other members of Metallica were not pleased.

• Like 4

Fifteen years ago today, the final WCW PPV aired:

tumblr_nlfpehyaFS1sg99p0o1_500.png

I refuse to believe this is anything other than Dusty Rhodes giving Jeff Jarrett and Ric Flair the stinkface while Guy Fieri distracts Charles Robinson.  Refuse!

AJ Styles kid?

Because I think that's his console box. He had a simular one:

I would actually assume it is Xavier Woods rig (since he also has a similar one - which is the one he uses for UUDD)

I love the logo on Tommy Rich's shirt.  You just know he went to the combination t-shirt/trophy shop in suburban Atlanta and told them he needed a shirt with some rasslin' on it and that was the only thing they had in their big book of clip art.

Nothing says WILDFIRE like...dudes in singlets displaying proper catch as catch can technique.

• Like 1