DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

You modded the N64?  All you needed was to take a dremmel to the cartridge.

Loved that game though.  Really prefer it to NO MERCY because it's not all sllloowwwwwwwwwwwww

Well, we bought an adapter that plugged into the system. Not technically a mod, per se. Just using shorthand. We also had a PS2 adapter iirc.

so now Lana has her own LEAGUE 

tumblr_o425pjfIwR1tzogbdo1_1280.jpg

One of these things is not like the others.

...I honestly don't know which one you mean.

Lana is engaged, Naomi is married, and Tamina is divorced. So none of them are like each other.

• Like 1

so now Lana has her own LEAGUE 

tumblr_o425pjfIwR1tzogbdo1_1280.jpg

One of these things is not like the others.

...I honestly don't know which one you mean.

Lana is engaged, Naomi is married, and Tamina is divorced. So none of them are like each other.

Clearly the brains of this trio.

Bitter divorced guy: out!

• Like 1

Cdw2AFkUYAEaV1_.jpg

Legacy Talent, LLC ‏@LegacyTalentLLC  33m33 minutes ago

#BehindTheScenes of @RicFlairNatrBoy's #30for30 shoot today. @ESPN @RoryKarpf @LegacyTalentCEO #Flair30for30 

• Like 3

I always thought the wig thing at Halloween Havoc was the weirdest thing. He was reported to be real sensitive about the baldness for years (to the point where people speculated the catalyst for the Russo/WCW lawsuit post BATB 2000 was because he called him a "big bald son of a bitch" or something, and to the point where the judge in this Gawker case is actually letting him rock the bandana) but this was 5 years before that.

Hogan had just filmed The Secret Agent Club, where he played a bald mild mannered single dad who moonlighted as a badass government agent wearing that very wig. It's an underrated gem in the Hulkster's oeuvre.

I think the Hulkster is super sensitive about his baldness. He DID state this UNDER OATH during the Gawker trial, cited his first wife mocking him about it to be the root cause of his embarrassment.

Add in the fact that video game Hulk Hogan's all have 70's Hogan hair regardless of what era Hogan it is OR the character has a bandana permanently sewed onto his scalp. I'd love to hear more about this from former THQ guys, character model guidelines for Hogan regarding his hairline.