DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

When that movie went into production, she was like the only diva they had who was remotely over. Just be happy that it's not the Bellas.

But does that mean you need her for a sequel, when you could use charlotte or sasha?

Recasting happens all the time.  Ask Sin Cara.

• Like 1

Incidentally, for those subbed to the Observer, this week's back issue features the death of Baba. 

That's where cool got that photo from since that is the one the WON is using to advertise the back issue

I enjoy that Baseball Reference doesn't even know what to do with Baba's height - listing him as between 6'6" and 6'10"

Okay - reading further. The official Nippon Pro Baseball publications listed Baba as 200 cm (6'5" and change)

It seems that he was most commonly listed at 208 cm (6'8")

XXlZPpF.jpg

When I saw that pic a week or so ago I was wondering why the hell The Undertaker had a coffin with him. i just realized it's a surfboard. I just cracked up at the thought of him in character saying all these cheesy surfing sayings "HANG TEN DUUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE"

The plot of the movie is the Surfs Up crew go to some hidden cove for some huge surfing comp called WAVEMANIA and they meet these guys and I guess Paige.

Just got this in the mail -- super psyched! I'm only 16 years late on this one!

tumblr_o41woxdiWM1sg99p0o1_540.jpg

This is kinda making me want to dig out my copy

The best thing about having modded N64 and an imported Dreamcast was playing the japanese wrestling games. #gg2000

• Like 3

Turns out all you need is a $5 GameBit screwdriver and a $3 Madden N64 cart and you're all set to play Japanese N64 games on your American system.

Remove back of the JPN cart, replace it with back of a US cart and you're done!

• Like 1