DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

These were the NXT folks at the Mania press conference - read into it what you will

CdC9VobVIAA2VD5.jpg

God, it's physically impossible for Corbin to smile isn't it?

Must just be me seeing this similarity..

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Must just be me seeing this similarity...

Well, it's one of those... have you ever met a black guy with a shaved head and a moustache who didn't look like the lead singer of Hot Chocolate? Have you ever met a white guy with a shaved head and a goatee beard who didn't look like Stone Cold Steve Austin? 

Valid question - what did balding guys do before Stone Cold invented/popularised that look? I know for a fact I'm just gonna adopt it if/when I start losing my hair

EDIT - actually I might go for the devious Gary Hart look and employ an evil Japanese bloke to do my bidding instead

Valid question - what did balding guys do before Stone Cold invented/popularised that look? I know for a fact I'm just gonna adopt it if/when I start losing my hair

I'm pretty sure that Michael Jordan popularized that look well before Steve Austin.  As for the question of what guys did before then:

grknjiudbsn2xvw3fs8x.jpg

EDIT - actually I might go for the devious Gary Hart look and employ an evil Japanese bloke to do my bidding instead

Either get a rug like Killer Kowalski or wear a mask like Johnny "Mr. Wrestling II" Walker.

That's been my plan since day one.   Nearly 37 and the locks haven't gone away yet, though, so I'm not going to force 'em.  I already probably took years off of them by going platinum blond for two years.

I'm pretty sure that Michael Jordan popularized that look well before Steve Austin.  

You spelt Marvin Hagler wrong. I've seen people inthe music press throw shine on Michael Stipe for popularising it, but Scott Ian got there years before.

If you google image search "Yul Brynner with hair" he's bald in the 6th picture it finds.