DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

12 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

What's the point of taping something out of order like that nowadays? Especially since these are important go-home shows. They couldn't have just done some stuff at Axxess?

Axxess is reserved for NXT matches - mainly because they commit the main roster guys to so much media and fan interaction that they aren't really free to do anything else. (Plus they use it to promote NXT to potential "new" fans since they are getting so much media coverage during the week)

Obviously the solution is to not do any new wrestling matches (like how they taped no new content for Superstars or Main Event) but it is possible that their deal with USA requires fresh content.

8 hours ago, odessasteps said:

dvdvr spawned out of rspw, didnt it? 

Yup

If I felt like there was enough interest (and I could gather the resources) - I would do a History of the DVDVR podcast

Or your favorite Mark - an Oral History

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yup

If I felt like there was enough interest (and I could gather the resources) - I would do a History of the DVDVR podcast

Or your favorite Mark - an Oral History

Where's the dislike button? :)

• Like 1

You guys don't live a clean life and that's why you've got knee braces on, because you sucked a guy's dick for a job. I only got on my knees for God and maybe to lick a girl's pussy.

Teddy Hart, ladies and gentlemen.

• Like 4

I'm gonna have to stop watching wrestling on Youtube.  Based on my viewing history, Youtube is suggesting I might want to watch a video titled "Jim Cornette on Hulk Hogan's Dick Size (Gawker Trial)".

I haven't watched it yet.  I'm really hoping it's a hilarious video about grumpy cats doing cute things.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

So apparently on the Raw after Mania, the Divas title is being re-renamed the Womens Title again, with a new belt.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I've been saying that's needed to change forever, but I thought they were locked in with Total Divas being a thing. Hopefully they'll drop the term diva altogether.

• Like 2