DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Did Bubba's wife think she fucked Terry or Hulk Hogan? That's critical...

If only she'd laid down, he put a foot on her and walked out, like at BATB '00. He wouldn't have been in this mess.

Here be misogyny.

We know from his testimony that he didn't put a foot *in* her, HA CHA-CHA-CHA!

Did Bubba's wife think she fucked Terry or Hulk Hogan? That's critical...

If only she'd laid down, he put a foot on her and walked out, like at BATB '00. He wouldn't have been in this mess.

Here be misogyny.

We know from his testimony that he didn't put a foot *in* her, HA CHA-CHA-CHA!

That settles it then, she knows she was fucking Terry.

Well did he show up in the bedroom and tear his shirt off?  After orgasm, when you thought it was over, did he Hulk Up and start fucking again?

I don't have any interest in watching Hulk Hogan or Terry Bollea have sex, but what you described above might change that.

• Like 1

Not sure if I should post this in the specific show thread or not, but I'm just curious on people's opinions.

Which match did you like more: Pentagon vs Puma vs Mil Muertes or Sami vs Joe?

I think I'm leaning towards LU. I thought Joe Vs Sami was great, but it suffered a bit by taking similar beats from the Cesaro series. The LU match had a lot of spots, but it never felt like a spot fest.

They're not getting Okada any time soon...why not give Rollins the Rainmaker and actually protect it?

Because a short clothesline is not getting over in the US as a finisher.

Nor should it have anywhere else.

A Rainmaker into an STO would be pretty sweet in my eyes, but being the WWE they'd make him do a reverse STO just to piss me off.

Nothing really "surprising" here but...

WWE filed for the following trademarks on March 2: Lana, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Eva Marie, D-Von Dudley, Xavier Woods, Kalisto

Maybe the "surprising" part is that they weren't trademarked already. Or maybe they are just renewing them

They're not getting Okada any time soon...why not give Rollins the Rainmaker and actually protect it?

Because a short clothesline is not getting over in the US as a finisher.

Nor should it have anywhere else.

In a world where a weak fireman's carry slam is the finisher for the top star in WWE, a short arm clothesline would get over just fine. There's plenty of weak finishers, but you can get over them, or plenty of other moves as a finisher, if it's sold as, you know, a finisher.

Plus, is anyone else even using the short arm clothesline? I didn't think anyone was, which was why I figured it was time for it to pop back up again.

• Like 1

Oh shit, I forgot about that setup for the Bullhammer. That's a finisher I really like. I hope Wade doesn't leave, but staying means that he actually needs to be used and I doubt that happens.

One of the BIG things Wade has been missing is a really fitting, worthy finisher.  Sadly the current Bullhammer just doesn't come off as a significant finish, at least not to me.  At the very least, tease a loaded forearm pad...

Not sure if I should post this in the specific show thread or not, but I'm just curious on people's opinions.

Which match did you like more: Pentagon vs Puma vs Mil Muertes or Sami vs Joe?

I think I'm leaning towards LU. I thought Joe Vs Sami was great, but it suffered a bit by taking similar beats from the Cesaro series. The LU match had a lot of spots, but it never felt like a spot fest.

The triple threat was easily better, probably early front runner for MOTY. Even as far as WWE/NXT goes, Neville/Balor from last week was significantly better than the 2/3 falls, which was badly hindered by the time constraints (in the opposite direction than that complaint usually indicates).