DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

How would the WWE handle it, if one of the Make-A-Wish kids wanted to see ... ahem ... the Undertaker?

I mean, surely a kid has asked. And I know it seems like a sick joke, but I'm seriously asking.

• Like 1

How would the WWE handle it, if one of the Make-A-Wish kids wanted to see ... ahem ... the Undertaker?

I mean, surely a kid has asked. And I know it seems like a sick joke, but I'm seriously asking.

They'd grant it. That's what they do.

https://community.wwe.com/hope/gallery/circle-champions-bray-wyatt-meets-jovanni-photos

There's stuff on youtube when it comes to Taker granting a wish too.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-...on-undertaker-hell-in-a-cell-spoiler?key1=fbp

Anyone know if this is legit?

Supposedly the tickets for Raw the night after Mania are printed as "RAW vs WWE" so people are taking this as a guarantee on Shane winning and taking over. 

No idea if that's legit, but since a brand split seems likely after WM, I'm assuming Shane either wins or loses but still gets control of RAW through SHENANIGANS.

Could learning DDP Yoga have prevented any of these injuries?

Also, that Krone video has me wondering about this Ken Jones fellow. Was he one of the Gladiators that lost to the Mulkeys?

If it happened in-ring, it happened sometime between his No DQ match with Ambrose on 3/7, the next night's Smackdown taping during the 8 man tag or the 3/11 Montreal house show against Lesnar in a warm up match for the Roadblock event. I use those dates because Meltzer said it happened during the last week, so the street fights with Kane at the house shows leading up to Raw wouldn't be the cause.

Oh, and Bray was probably going to be in the ARMBAR like everyone expected. Phantom Lord has the right idea, it's going to be Braun Strowman winning the thing so we "don't forget about the Wyatts" with Bray out.

Who is the bigger wasted opportunity of the Wyatt's, Bray or Luke Harper? I kind of feel bad for people that aren't familiar with his work as Brodie Lee and haven't seen what he can really do. Vince loves his big men and he's got one on the level of Bigelow, Boss Man, and the Barbarian; but instead he wants to push the next Ted Arcidi.

At Mania, you goofballs. What was he doing at Mania?

Watching Wrestlemania from the Injured Superstars suite.

It's like someone can't even get wrestling news anymore:

I still say that he cuts a better promo than half of the roster. 

• Like 2

Who is the bigger wasted opportunity of the Wyatt's, Bray or Luke Harper? I kind of feel bad for people that aren't familiar with his work as Brodie Lee and haven't seen what he can really do. Vince loves his big men and he's got one on the level of Bigelow, Boss Man, and the Barbarian; but instead he wants to push the next Ted Arcidi.

The problem was that when they split the Wyatt Family up- Harper wasn't even particularly good as a singles act. He had  an IC title reign and a good match with Ziggler, but that was it. Heck, Erick Rowan's singles run had more promise than Harper's did.

Harper being seen as this potential mega-star, even though when he tried he was nothing special, is one of the more blatant "muh...muh INDIES!"  moves out there.