DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Ya'll must be crazy if you think Vince is going to abandon his baby AGAIN after last year's mania, we got a year, the iron has cooled yes, but Vince is unrelenting and will not relinquish. That's not counting out the Ambrose factor though, Reigns could still win the belt and Ambrose could be in the match, because honestly, 90 thousand folks shitting on his main event is a scary prospect. 

Random brain fart but Lesnar/Nakamura would rule the world. 

They have actual had a match before in Japan.

Okay what the heck is UR Fight?

UR guess is as good as mine.

(My best hope is that that came off in the same "so bad its good" sense as the "OR scrubs" joke in Rushmore.)

You call yourself "the Comedian" ...

• Like 1

Ya'll must be crazy if you think Vince is going to abandon his baby AGAIN after last year's mania, we got a year, the iron has cooled yes, but Vince is unrelenting and will not relinquish. That's not counting out the Ambrose factor though, Reigns could still win the belt and Ambrose could be in the match, because honestly, 90 thousand folks shitting on his main event is a scary prospect. 

Yes but Nakamura wasn't Nakamura back then. 

Yes but Nakamura wasn't Nakamura back then. 

And Lesnar not Lesnar for that matter.

So, are we supposed to take the rumors of Vince disliking NXT and Shane being pissed at Hunter and Steph seriously or is this a new DEEPLY META form of trolling/worked-shoot nonsense?

So, are we supposed to take the rumors of Vince disliking NXT and Shane being pissed at Hunter and Steph seriously or is this a new DEEPLY META form of trolling/worked-shoot nonsense?

I absolutely see Vince disliking NXT: too much wrestling, not enough promos, no heel authority figure, no McMahon family feuds, women not portrayed as crazy bitches. 

• Like 3

According to Owens' Twiiter that 30 minutes is "Plenty of time to beat him up and make fun of his hair!"

As for Vince, I can hear him saying something to the effect of "No real son of mine would have given Bayley and Sasha 30 minutes and the main."

• Like 1

According to Owens' Twiiter that 30 minutes is "Plenty of time to beat him up and make fun of his hair!"

As for Vince, I can hear him saying something to the effect of "No real son of mine would have given Bayley and Sasha 30 minutes and the main."

30 minutes is nowhere near enough time to make fun of AJ's hair.

• Like 4

I absolutely see Vince disliking NXT: too much wrestling, not enough promos, no heel authority figure, no McMahon family feuds, women not portrayed as crazy bitches. 

The last I recall of anything being said about Vince and NXT was him loving the Charlotte/Sasha matches from NXT house shows around this time last year.

Okay what the heck is UR Fight?

UR Fight is a company that makes customized MMA T-shirts and other apparel. At the MMA fights that I announce, several of the fighters and their fans have personalized T-shirts that say .... "It's UR Fight (Bulldog/Wildman/Destroyer) Win It!!"

• Like 1