DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Being in the IWC means you know to write pro-duct. 

My opinion is, anytime you try to group people together by labels, you are being narrow minded. There are all types of fans, be it on the Internet or not. Whether or not the Internet negatively affects my personal viewing pleasure can be looked at two ways. On one hand it may be true, but on the other I really believe without this site and "newz", I wouldn't be watching WWE at all. 

The other thing that remains amazing to me is that I know there is an IWC for everything, but the amount of wrestling websites, podcasts, message boards and stuff is totally insane. I am here with everyone else but it is still remarkable. 

mania '17 being in orlando makes me sad. guess i won't be watching live.

The NFL posted pics of the new stadium in Minnesota and its going to be finished by the end of the year. Just a matter of getting the rest of the seats and the field in. But Florida has it great with no taxes so you can't beat that.

Boston is really overdue for a WrestleMania but since they lack an indoor stadium, they'll never get it.

I really want WWE to run SummerSlam at Fenway Park one year though. Seeing how WWE would incorporate the Green Monster into the set design would be fun.

• Like 1

We actually were just talking about SummerSlam at Fenway or Yankee Stadium a couple omnibuses ago and I felt like am idiot because I forgot about baseball season and they usually take like a week to set up stadiums. It may have even been you and I talking about it, I can't remember. Does anyone know anything about the Red Bulls stadium??

Even Soldier Field is small. I think it seats 67000 for a football game, smallest in the league. As far as the Midwest goes, I could see WWE doing a large show in either St. Louis, Milwaukee, or Minneapolis.

That's still bigger than the Citrus bowl.