DVDVR Message Board

WEEKLY BOARD UPDATE - 2/26/16

RIPPA

Oooh... I haven't done one of these in awhile.

- March Madness has basically begun. Even if you don't want to participate - I still encourage you to pick a wrestler or two you might not have heard off and check out some of their matches. Discovery is the purpose I will still do March Madness.

- Registrations are still fucked so if you know of anyone trying to register make sure they get in touch with me (or technically one of the admins... so most likely me) because I can hand register them. I expect a few people trying to sign up so they can participate in March Madness. Of course I have to remember to check the site email.

- Many of you know this by now but we do provide content beyond just the message board. Obviously there is the chaos that is the regular site but we are fairly active on Twitter and our Facebook presence is picking up (well at least until Dean's kid stops watching the Network)

- Please don't think that now that March is starting you can start acting a fool because it's March Madness and all that. I will probably having quicker trigger finger on shuffling you along. Just a word to the wise.

In the meantime

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Discovery is the purpose I will still do March Madness.

I will probably having quicker trigger finger on shuffling you along. Just a word to the wise.

March Madness is really an excuse for the culling.

It's just the way of things, you know.

See I don't really do MM. Amazing how getting slapped with a 30 day ban in 05 will do to prevent me from doing stupid things again.

I'm friends with a few of y'all on FB. Not so much on Twitter. I really ought to finish like the 10 articles I started for Brave Blog/Exciting Hour but never finished

James

I thought about participating in MM this year, but Rippa put Damian O'Connor vs. the Wyatts in round 1. I love me some Damo and wouldn't miss the Wyatts if they were never on my tv again, so I'll assuming the ensuing debate would either trigger an aneurysm or get me banned. Either way, I'm staying on the sidelines.

Do that many people really get Cashed during MM? It seems like the trollier folks don't really stand out in all the commotion.

I don't remember banning anyone the last couple of years.

But people's behaviors during MM will get them on my watch list

When me and Cristobal were playing GTA together basically every night, the only times he really talked about anything happening on the board were about March Madness. Even though the board is one of the only things we actually have in common.