DVDVR Message Board

Fuller House

Big Fresh

I watched episode one.  Standard sitcom fare once you get past "Stephanie Tanner has cleavage".

There's apparently a lucha libre-themed episode, though.

She looked good on Fuse's Pants Off, Dance Off. I hated the original as a kid, so I'd need a lobotomy before I even dared to give Fuller House a watch. 

So I watched episodes two and three. Good lord episode three. It was funny with the stuff with Joey and the stuff in the club. My God Jody Sweetin might just be carrying this show with her amazing cleavage.

Also I never thought I'd live to see the day where two amazing Dirty Dancing dances happened in the same weekend.

I watched the first episode. Didn't hate it. Basically oscillates between exposition and self-mockery, the latter of which is actually pretty funny at times. Probably the biggest problem I have with the show is this: I know Netflix gives TV producers the freedom to film without the typical time restraints, but 36 minutes for a sitcom episode is a bit much.

I was never  a  fan of Full House,hell I was 13 or so when it started.But my girlfriend grew up watching it. So she talked me into watching it Saturday. We ended up watching 7 episodes and she loved it and I found it slightly better than Full House. Ended up finishing the rest of the season tonight while waiting for Walking Dead to start.

But yeah Stephanie got extremely hot. Also had no idea Candice Cameron and I were so close in age.

I can only hope that this leads to more work for Jodie Sweetin. 

Jodie just announced as being on the next season of Dancing With The Stars.  

This post, coupled with Daffy Duck beating it sig pic = WIN.