DVDVR Message Board

Fuller House

Big Fresh

Watched the first episode up until they started their dance routine. I then shut it off. I then smacked my head into a brick wall, which entailed going out to find one as I didn't have access to one at home.

• Like 1

Watched the first episode up until they started their dance routine. I then shut it off. I then smacked my head into a brick wall, which entailed going out to find one as I didn't have access to one at home.

But did you enjoy the show? You're not really clear.....

I watched the first episode. I thought it was pretty good. Poor Joey is single, but at least he's the top comic in Vegas (haha). They all held up which was pretty amazing. Saget even snuck in one of his dirty jokes (something with his new wife about using a feather duster)

The one that had me laughing the hardest was Kimmy's ex saying how she's a master of the kama sutra and Danny deadpan's "this Kimmy Gibbler?"

I'll watch some more this weekend. I'm horrible when it comes to binging.

As a fan of the old series, I watched a couple episodes.  I don't think it's great TV or anything, but I found it inoffensive for a PG-rated family sitcom.  Honestly, it's almost exactly the same as the old show except the characters are a little older.  

I mean the style and direction is all exactly the same.  Even Kimmy Gibbler is like still almost exactly the same as Kimmy Gibbler.  So the reviews who say this is awful and like the old show was so much better...I mean not really.  This show is pretty much the exact same show.  

The Wife made me watch the first episode. I sat stone faced through the whole thing. I was never a TGIF guy, as by the time that programming block was really taking off I wrapping up my time at boarding school. Full House was way to saccharine for me, but then again I was still lamenting how The Misfits of Science got cancelled like 5 years earlier

James

• Like 1