DVDVR Message Board

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CLASSIC (NO SPOILERS)

ChesterCopperpot

I would be giddy as a schoolgirl if some of the Chikara regulars got in with their gimmicks intact: Juan Francisco de Coronado, Jervis Cottonbelly, the Batiri (please!), Ashley Remington (double please), Pinkie Sanchez, et al...

- RAF

With Quack having been a guest trainer at the Performance Center recently, this isn't out of the realm of possibility. I would love to see Pinkie Sanchez or Frightmare working in nxt. I know Jigsaw hasn't been in Chikara for a while, but I'd be all for him to be in this. 

I'm kind of buying into all of the HHH interviews about this. He's saying all the right things again. I hate when he does that.

I can never decide if Trips is a master of PR issue or if he just really does have his ear down really well to the "smart" fans. Maybe both? God knows he hasn't made any mis-steps in regards to NXT for the most part.

I'm kind of buying into all of the HHH interviews about this. He's saying all the right things again. I hate when he does that.

I can never decide if Trips is a master of PR issue or if he just really does have his ear down really well to the "smart" fans. Maybe both? God knows he hasn't made any mis-steps in regards to NXT for the most part.

He's absolutely saying the right things here, down to managing expectations and having a sense of reality when it comes to things like NJPW wrestlers: just saying he's sending Regal around the world to scout people, for instance. But even more than that, it's because he's said so much already and has stood behind it so thoroughly. This is another think he's staking his reputation on and for that reason alone, he's not going to let people interfere too much with it and won't let it fail. 

He wants another fruit basket.

• Like 3

The way it's shaping up, I think he would more than deserve that basket.  Just imagine him tweeting "Thank you, Death Valley Driver, for this lovely fruit basket" or something like that.  Why should Wreddit have all the fun?