DVDVR Message Board

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CLASSIC (NO SPOILERS)

ChesterCopperpot

On 5/4/2016 at 3:13 PM, RIPPA said:

Curt - Kris Travis is the name you are looking for

Will Ospreay name-checked Travis on his tights when he worked KUSHIDA.

• Like 1

Those who are friendly with Naylor will probably have the INSIDER~! version but clearly the WWE didn't want Rob calling the qualifiers

On 5/5/2016 at 3:48 PM, nofuture said:

Looks like they've change the name of the event to the Cruiserweight Classic, probably to fall in line with the Tag Team Classic and possibly a rumored all women's event.

Will they have Lord Alfred Hayes manning the bracket?

image2.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I remember watching The Wrestling Classic as a kid and I know he's fondling her shoulder but Adult Me totally sees him grabbing her boob there. 

I haven't watched it in years, but wasn't he basically humping her leg there?

He used to work in FCW, as Dusty's assistant. Then they fired him right after they restructured developmental even though everyone who worked there loved him.

• Like 1

I can't figure that out.  Last I heard it seemed like he had nothing but great things to say about the company.  That, and HHH was a fan of his.  So unless Naylor was lying which is not likely, something must have happened since that time.

Right after being let go, Naylor went on at least a couple podcasts and dished pretty intimately about NXT, and while I appreciate the interesting anecdotes ala "Baron Corbin doesn't help take down the ring and the people who complain about it are the ones who get in trouble," maybe he talked too much and it got back to WWE, who are now being petty about it?

I imagine that's what it is. He's seemed a little less than fond in his reminiscing about the WWE machine in more recent videos too (his series on Highspots, for example). 

Kinda surprised Naylor never came back to the board. I understood it when he was in the 'E, but now that he isn't and has been even making shoot videos? Surely some of you know the deal with that, right?

Well, that was pretty much just a TJP showcase. I still have little sense of Yehi aside from that baller submission he wrapped TJP up in. 

On 5/6/2016 at 2:04 AM, clintthecrippler said:

Dammit, there better be a tournament in NXT at some point called "Race To Da Pay Winda". I don't care who's in it, but I'm watching every damn second of television around it.

I'd like to see them rename Extreme Rules the Clubberin' Classic.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

I'd like to see them rename Extreme Rules the Clubberin' Classic.

That works if it's all Tag Matches, because the proper definition of Clubberin' is 4 Fistis on one Body!

• Like 3

Oh, but I've heard Big Dust say Body and Belly Welly as far as clubberin' targets. Body as in when the Nasty Boys would punch and double axe handle some guy's back while the referee was putting the other babyface back in his corner.