DVDVR Message Board

Video packages in wrestling.

• 6 months later...

This premiered on the network yesterday, I assume it'll be the Bryan/HHH pre match vid. One of the best in recent memory

Amazing.

I'm guessing the video packages for The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar and Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena I watched on WWE Afterburn today will be shown at WrestleMania XXX. If so, they should show here.

There is not enough love for the UT vs. Lesnar build up vid featuring Mark Collie singing In Time from The Punisher sountrack which became the WM official song.

The video department, who almost always does great work during Wrestlemania season, has really outdone itself this year.

Is there a legit reason why WWE in never up for a production award? They are by far the best at it.

I am so pathetic - I think every person up has uploaded the Bryan Monster video like 10 views each.

I really wish I could ever create something that good

The video department, who almost always does great work during Wrestlemania season, has really outdone itself this year.

Is there a legit reason why WWE in never up for a production award? They are by far the best at it.

This a great question.  I wonder the same thing.  Maybe they don't bother to nominate themselves?