DVDVR Message Board

Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie III (2/19/2016) - Houston, TX (Toyota Center)

Elsalvajeloco

Gotcha, it was just a name I hadn't seen in a looong time and was wondering if he'd just switched usernames on here or something. I haven't seen a word of his since he left DVDVR but then again I tend to not really look anywhere else besides here and the occasional visit to Sherdog (like I will today for results). I'm a man of routine and everything I need to read gets covered between the two sites.

Loved his book though....

That book was shit too. I have no idea why I follow him on Twitter, but I do.

Because he used to post here. 

I also think that evilclown is full of shit but he's got ties to the board and I am about as forgiving as the usual wrestling fan.. 

Gotcha, it was just a name I hadn't seen in a looong time and was wondering if he'd just switched usernames on here or something. I haven't seen a word of his since he left DVDVR but then again I tend to not really look anywhere else besides here and the occasional visit to Sherdog (like I will today for results). I'm a man of routine and everything I need to read gets covered between the two sites.

Loved his book though....

That book was shit too. I have no idea why I follow him on Twitter, but I do.

Like glfpunk said, I've never seen someone so full of themselves.

I bought his Shooters book from an old bookshop that was going out of business. They were selling everything 75% off, and it was one of the only 2 books left in the Sports section. The other one was about showjumping or something.

Let's be clear. Everything else in this decade is competing for second worst fight.

Fixed.  I think the following tweet sums it up:

Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON  39m

Sharmell at ringside saying "Booker, I wasn't in the worst match ever"

TBH, it could be the worst bout in the history of organized combat sports. I am not even being sarcastic.

My Muay Thai trainer told me about how bad this fight was and I really need to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/11/11207556/kimbo-slice-ken-shamrock-fail-drug-tests-at-bellator-149

Kimbo Slice and Ken Shamrock both failed drug tests at Bellator 149, MMA Fighting has learned.

Slice and Shamrock had banned substances in their system per the results of pre-fight drug tests. Bellator 149 took place Feb. 19 in Houston, Texas, multiple sources said.

I'm shocked ........ shocked I tell you. Slice/Dada5000 has now been changed to a no contest.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/11/11207556/kimbo-slice-ken-shamrock-fail-drug-tests-at-bellator-149

Kimbo Slice and Ken Shamrock both failed drug tests at Bellator 149, MMA Fighting has learned.

Slice and Shamrock had banned substances in their system per the results of pre-fight drug tests. Bellator 149 took place Feb. 19 in Houston, Texas, multiple sources said.

I'm shocked ........ shocked I tell you. Slice/Dada5000 has now been changed to a no contest.

let's be honest. nobody considered that a win in any way, shape, or form for anybody anyway.