DVDVR Message Board

NXT Asbury Park 2/19 Ticket available

Rev Ray

So as some of you may have seen, Pete is injured and can't make the NXT House show on Friday 2/19.  I have an extra ticket....

Ever seen a DVDVR Road Report and said "Wow, I might be able to tolerate sitting next to one of those weirdos for a show."

Well, now is your chance. I'm looking just for face value and processing fees so $57.  I've got Section Q, Row G which looks like it's on the elevated seats a little over to the side of the entrance according to the seating map.

Rev Ray is a veteran wrestling fan of almost 30 years of live shows.  He knows what to do if Terry Funk accidentally gets set on fire.  He knows what to do if Raven crucifies someone.   He was once told by Stevie Richards that "You're not cool enough to be my friend."  And a valet once told him he's "not creepy" (debatable).

So drop me a message and convince me that you have the money and won't try to turn me into a lamp in your living room.  ACT TODAY!

• Like 2

Hmmm, $57. It's very tempting.

I blame ticket master.

If I were to buy the ticket, how would I get my ticket? Will it be at will call?

It's ticketmaster.  It looks like I can link the ticket to you via email for you to print out.

Hmmm, $57. It's very tempting.

I blame ticket master.

If I were to buy the ticket, how would I get my ticket? Will it be at will call?

It's ticketmaster.  It looks like I can link the ticket to you via email for you to print out.

Ok. I'm in. 

Enjoy guys! If one of you could possibly pick up a Finn Balor bandanna for a fellow American who's down on his luck, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Assuming the half demon/half Balor club on right?

Assume away. Many many thanks and have a blast there...

I had a blast. The only match I wasn't really into was Crews/Riley.

I was there super early, around 3:30, so Balor, Enzo, Sami, Simon Gotch, Apollo all came over to the small group I was hanging out with and took pictures and signed autographs.

Show was fun but I grade on a curve since it is developmental talent. Seemed like they did a good job of at least putting one person in a match the crowd cared about so the match at least had heat. Most of the work was good, there was a bit of so so stuff but the main event was very well worked and I felt threw out teases for stuff with Zayn and Balor. After missing nxt Brooklyn I am glad I at least got to see them on tour once and got most of the acts I wanted to see except for American alpha.