DVDVR Message Board

The "This is How Not to Cut a Fucking Promo" Thread - New Board Edition

Gene Anderson because of a baseball bat to the back of the head (From Wahoo, it was for a gimmick match) and basically he had what would be labeled as a stroke. Thats why he had a hard time with promos and the twitching of the face.

I refuse to believe that a cousin of The Rock could have such poor delivery but in retrospect, The Rock is the exception to the rule in the Anoa'i family.

This is why you don't break up successful stables that are at the top of their game.   Dean Ambrose made the threats, Rollins elaborated, and Roman's job was to stand in the background and look mean.  He was better protected that way.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear, if I ever get within arm's distance of Teddy Hart, I might go for it. He is so fucking punchable.

How will you deal with his army of trained cats? You really think they'll let you get within punching distance?

The cheapest method is to find a cardboard box and set it between you and the cats. The cats won't be able to resist the box and may end up fighting amongst themselves to rule the castle. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jeez o Pete, a friend of mine's been sending me YouTube links of the motherlode of all bad promoery, an old-school fed called the IPW. Just search for IPW and look for videos put up by Honeydew Wilkins. The Gorgeous JR is in that so-bad-its-great club with his stuff, he's TREE-MENDOUS.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...