DVDVR Message Board

Thanks

Tromatagon

While that sounds like I could be a character in Fargo, don't spread misinformation.

I watch WWE (though less so since Smackdown moved because I used to check it out on Friday morning in youtube when it felt new and special). What I do instead is only watch animated gifs of all the spotty trios and four corners matches in Lucha Underground. I have no idea how good Aerostar's transitions are.

I never liked how FSW went after odessa and a couple others. It was horribly mean spirited.

Like, I can't think of a time odessa was a dick to him, or anyone else, but my memory is garbage.

I never liked how FSW went after odessa and a couple others. It was horribly mean spirited.

Like, I can't think of a time odessa was a dick to him, or anyone else, but my memory is garbage.

I would not claim to be 100% innocent, but i at least try not be abusive publicly on the board. I generally just try to ignore people who are jerks to me and not have a differing pov.

I would not claim to be 100% innocent, but i at least try not be abusive publicly on the board. I generally just try to ignore people who are jerks to me and not have a differing pov.

Yeah, it was clear you were killing him with kindness.

I don't remember exactly what it was you said but FSW got incredibly pissed over an anti-Liverpool fan comment that was somehow related to HIllsborough.

It's not the only shot you've ever taken about that either, which is pretty flat out shitty. That it goes over most people's heads here doesn't make it any less so.

FSW was still totally in the wrong to take the bait so easily, but it doesn't make putting the bait out there any less of a scum play. And he really was a totally uninteresting clown that gets talked about far too much.

When I see someone just actively pursue confrontation...on a message board...about wrestling...well, it boggles the mind. For the most part, DVDVR is an AMAZING community. I'm thankful that the true assholes don't get the privilege of being here very long.

With that said, I would have bet Cash (see what I did there?) that the hammer was about to come down again today.