DVDVR Message Board

Thanks

Tromatagon

Honestly, Stro didn't bother me, miserable prick that he was. I at least believe he really believed what he was saying.

But we tolerated Cibernetico and his misogynistic bullshit long enough.

• Like 2

I need to know if Stro was indeed the one that claimed he hadn't watched WWE since around 2002. It's been bugging me for weeks, and I SWEAR it was him, but he denied it when I brought it up during the Rumble thread last month. I have a strong feeling it was.

I always thought Cibernetico was kept around as an example of the limits of tolerability; Like it was his job to be the Worst poster allowed on the board, and anyone who was worse than him was banned automatically.

You know how the Smashing Crumpet tournament was originally going to be called the Pro-Wrestling's Loveliest Lady tournament, until Fowler suggested Smashing Crumpet* as a tribute to William Regal? It actually had an original name before I changed it to Loveliest Lady.

It was going to be called the 'Get Cibernetico banned' tournament. But he was away from the board while it was happening, so he survived.

* Technically, it should have been 'Smashing bit of Crumpet'.

strobogo was here a lot more recently than 10 years ago...or not...more and more I feel like my once good memory is turning to shit.

Yeah he was here when I first started coming here around mid-2009, I enjoyed his WCW reviews project he was doing at the time. Then he left for a couple years and came back recently.

I think the guy stopped posting (at least under that name) after we gave him hell about it for a week.

EDIT: I'm incorrect. He goes by "DTTW", and he posted just yesterday about WWE profiting off of Daniel Bryan's tragedy.

It wasn't

Who was it? I swear the signature was a big giant mess like his was, maybe it's what got me confused. Now I feel bad. Kind of. Just a little bit.

I told you this before. His name was sklba.