DVDVR Message Board

Thanks

Tromatagon

Plus, everyone still responds to the people you ignore, and you see that, right?  I've never tried it but I think that's how it works.  So you're ignoring one post but still see the quoted post and 100 responses calling the person a dick, right?

Yeah, it all happened in one place which was probably also convenient when Rippa handed down the bans

Just skimmed through that. Got it.  Something about a time and place for cynicism and someone being an ass for the sake of being one.

I'd argue there's not really a time or place for the second one, but yeah

I just worded that wrong. I meant that someone was being one for the sake of it.

I never condone option 2.  Even the cynicism part is something that should be used sparingly.

Yet another thing to thank Daniel Bryan for...not that it's surprising that Bryan was the topic that finally got the dude Cash'd out, I mean we are talking about a cat who thought WrestleMania 30 woulda been better if they stuck with the Batista-Orton Main Event...

Maybe?????

He seemed to indicated he had been here before when he started posting but I didn't have memories of banning him (but I also missed like two years)

That being said - there are people currently here who were banned before and are causing no problems

Stro had indicated that he'd been here about 10 years ago, which would have been two boards ago (allowing him to circumvent any bans). Him being banned from other places makes sense, since he seemingly just showed up here and started turning the asshole meter up to 11 like three or four months ago.

• Like 1