DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Grateful 2-8-16

MGFanJay

They have Kylo Ren in Star Wars wrecking stuff and throwing tantrums and the stormtroopers run away from him and it's kind of cool in a movie type way, I guess.

Then I see Brock do stuff like that and it's like now that is a horrifying, shocking, scary fucking tantrum.

You actually would run the hell away if you where in his near-vicinity and never look back.

• Like 1

Good speech by Bryan at the end, its unfortunate that his wife yet again wants to use a seminole moment in her husbands career to try and get herself over. I guess this is the last time she can leech off Bryan's heat and with the match coming up at Fastlane, it makes sense for WWE to send her out. Connor McGregor's girlfriend is just as hungry for the camera than Brie, but she is so much less endearing.

What a sad little creature you are.

• Like 2

I wish I could say I was surprised at fans booing him for not willing to risk further brain damage (after he actually explained his brain damage) and mentioning his wife, but I'm not. Wrestling fans sure know how to be the pieces of trash you expect them to be and ruin a great moment for someone they "love".

HA, *you* know it brother! Ain't it the fucking truth, though!

• Like 1

Man the end of Raw wrecked me. I was happy my girlfriend came down to be with me since she knew I would be upset.

I saw two comments on Twitter that were perfect. One was something to the effect of "the pipe bomb promo got me into wrestling, but Daniel Bryan made me love wrestling." The other was something about being an adult and being a Daniel Bryan fan. I can't figure out how to view liked tweets on my phone so I can't get the accurate quotes right now.

I was about 20 minutes behind on my DVR so I missed whatever post-speech stuff aired on the Network. Anything worthwhile there?

Nah. He walked around ringside shaking hands, hugged the announcers, then walked past the entire roster to the back. 

I was about 20 minutes behind on my DVR so I missed whatever post-speech stuff aired on the Network. Anything worthwhile there?

Just him slapping hands with some fans, celebrating with Brie, and hugging Vince. then Titus almost had a wrestling match with Vince :P

Not really.  It was a few minutes of him high-fiving people in the crowd while all the workers stood on the ramp and clapped, and I swear Cole was putting over how the WWE Universe made Daniel Bryan possible, which...whatever...

Wasnt it a ref? Are you talking about the USA broadcast or the WWE Network stuff?

USA cut off right after he hugged his mom and sister. I was asking if anything worthwhile had happened after that on Network.

Good speech by Bryan at the end, its unfortunate that his wife yet again wants to use a seminole moment in her husbands career to try and get herself over.

Hey, asshole.  The word you're going for, is s-e-m-i-n-a-l.  Seminal...  much like the stains your mom finds in your sheets after you think about Brie Bella FINALLY being yours.  

• Like 7

Yeah, some stuff killed me, but the Brie/yes joke and Vince and Titus wrestling cracked me up.

I love wrestling.

So, for those who aren't baseball fans, there's a famous quote that goes "It breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone."

Wrestling is a lot like that. It's designed to break your heart. All good things come to an end or aren't realized, but we keep watching, and eventually, something special breaks through for us to enjoy until it has run is course.

• Like 8