DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-1-16

MGFanJay

- Kevin Owens who was supposed to be getting ready to feud with Zayn, Styles, and/or Brock Lesnar or like five other great things is beaten cleanly by Dolph fucking Ziggler and that's what he's doing now.

All of you brought this on yourselves for making me go at the Dolph conversation alone in the last RAW thread. A plague on all your houses. A plague that's here to show the world.

A plague that's here to steal the show

So Owens jobs clean to Dolph who basically is a jobber to the stars at this point. Owens. The only credible heel on your roster. Owens who looked like the biggest badass after the Rumble since he was pretty much dead, limped out anyway and eliminated AJ Styles. Loses clean to Dolph. What?

Brie beats Charlotte clean all because her sister just had surgery? 

Sasha gets put in an incredibly awkward promo with Tamina & Naomi and then seemingly turns face after just turning face or heel last week(I dont even know anymore). 

Wyatts are losing to Big Show. Who then gets beat the fuck down while nobody helps. Because babyfaces in the back dont pay attention to whats happening in the ring at all anymore? What happened to Brock Lesnar feuding with the Wyatts? Why wasnt he coming down to stomp them out? Oh because he was busy being manipulated into attacking Dean Amrbose by Triple H cuz hes a big dummy.

I'm not sure I follow any of this anymore.

• Like 1

So Owens jobs clean to Dolph who basically is a jobber to the stars at this point. Owens. The only credible heel on your roster. Owens who looked like the biggest badass after the Rumble since he was pretty much dead, limped out anyway and eliminated AJ Styles. Loses clean to Dolph. What?

Brie beats Charlotte clean all because her sister just had surgery? 

Sasha gets put in an incredibly awkward promo with Tamina & Naomi and then seemingly turns face after just turning face or heel last week(I dont even know anymore). 

Wyatts are losing to Big Show. Who then gets beat the fuck down while nobody helps. Because babyfaces in the back dont pay attention to whats happening in the ring at all anymore? What happened to Brock Lesnar feuding with the Wyatts? Why wasnt he coming down to stomp them out? Oh because he was busy being manipulated into attacking Dean Amrbose by Triple H cuz hes a big dummy.

I'm not sure I follow any of this anymore.

I would have had that some problem if I didn't get baked beforehand. Then, I enjoyed some apple crisp and I'm going to sleep really well. All is good right now. 

How long has an Uso been doing a catch-phrase pose before delivering his kneeling uppercut?  And how long before the other guy has to stand there and wobble for 20 seconds because he keeps adding to it?

The Dudley's are not having a good influence.

No, the Usos have always done that sort of nonsense.  Part of the reason I can't stand them. 

And I just had a horrible thought.  Could they be building to an Elimination Chamber Diva's match?   Please god no. 

I enjoyed Ziggler/Owens and liked that Dolph finally won one after Owens won their previous 5 RAW matches clean. Brie "doing it for Nikki!!" was amusing and I think they might run brie/charlotte at fastLane so they can hold off sasha and becky for Mania, maybe with sasha & becky teaming up against naomi & tamina now. Not a whole lot happening otherwise, lots of short matches.

No, the Usos have always done that sort of nonsense.  Part of the reason I can't stand them. 

And I just had a horrible thought.  Could they be building to an Elimination Chamber Diva's match?   Please god no. 

That would be an amazing trainwreck to watch. I'd much rather see a three way ladder match with Becky/Charlotte/Sasha than that though.

I missed the first 2 hours of RAW so I'm not sure if I missed much or what.

Catching up with the show now and I have to admit the Miz is amazing.  His best bit was the "some say I was the father of Yes Movement" line followed by the super obnoxious finger pointing.  He knew he struck gold with that one right away and you could see it on his face. 

Watched Owens lose to Dolph and that's enough for me.  Back to NXT...

• Like 1

Tyler Breeze had a great Rancis Fluggernutter cosplay tonight.

That match was almost something. With Breeze injuring Titus's knee and having him on the ground. But Titus being too strong for Breeze to pin him without wearing him down somehow. And Titus still managing to fling him around a bit. Until the Ref said "30 seconds" and it was knee? What knee?

And then after the pin. "Oooh my knee. Look how I'm selling my knee!"

I really want to see Michael Cole defend his undefeated Wrestlemania streak vs Kevin Owens at Mania this year. It's the best booked feud in WWE today and I'm almost positive Cole doesn't even know. His reaction to Owens tonight was classic.

I know that Reigns is probably winning at Fast Lane but the booking so far makes it look like Ambrose will win and face HHH at mania. Whoever is writing this show really doesn't seem to trust Reigns at all. The political hit is real.

Do they not remember putting Heath Slater over Dolph a month ago?  Why they would even be pairing him with Owens, let alone beating him clean, is beyond me.  That was a joke.

Dolph has a WWE movie coming out soon. Just wait till Kane start's getting big wins cause of it.

• Like 1

Dolph has a movie coming out? That's no reason to beat Owens. Stardust, The Ascension, Fandango, Swagger, and Sandow are all RIGHT THERE. Ziggler can go on a 2 month winning streak mixing it up with those 6. Despite being a former world champion and being THE REASON The Authority was booted from WWE in 2014, nothing Ziggler does means anything and the guy holds no credibility. He doesn't need to go to NXT (because I don't know if I can take Ziggler 'stealing the show' against someone who can actually work), but he needs to play the top dog on the under card spot for a while because he is stinking up these shows. Its partially his fault because of his style, but the booking is really not doing him any kind of favors.

I really hope this isn't a "I'm Doing it for My Sister" run by Brie. She is another who needs to be as far away from the main product as possible as she is just terrible in the ring and is clearly at the bottom of the pack alongside Fox, Summer, Cameron, Eva, etc. Being the best out of them is like celebrating having aids instead of cancer. All the best to her sister, but hopefully they are both out of Mania.

Braun needs to learn how to throw a god damn punch. Seriously, WWE isn't expecting this guy to be a super worker in the first 2-3 years, but the little stuff should count. The boot to the face, the body slams, and the punches. If its going to be kept simple-- practice the simple stuff so it looks clean and devastating instead of questionable. I hope he isn't another Mason Ryan, Heinderich, or Nathan Jones.

Do they not remember putting Heath Slater over Dolph a month ago?  Why they would even be pairing him with Owens, let alone beating him clean, is beyond me.  That was a joke.

Dolph has a WWE movie coming out soon. Just wait till Kane start's getting big wins cause of it.

That statement sums up everything wrong with this company.

• Like 1

I cut the shit off after the so-called announce team couldn't shut the fuck up about Lillian's "Grammy" botch. I've never seen them replay an introduction fuck-up before ... and JBL's "I want Chimel back" aside. What fucking assholes!

Brie being involved in the title scene now was a surprise. I'm hoping they go with a fatal four-way or something at Fastlane.

Speaking of which, I guess I'll pour a little something out for the official demise of Team BAD, my favorite out of all of the Diva Revolution~! factions.

God, I hope this thread turns into 100% Dolph Ziggler again

And yeah - they shouldn't have taken up time to mock Lillian being Lillian on TV. Not because they're assholes, but because they should have fired her years ago for not being able to do her One Job despite having over a decade of experience.

• Like 2

I'm the biggest Kevin Owens fan on the board, but this doesn't frustrate me as much as most people apparently.

It's just the usual trading wins bullshit they always do. Last week Owens won over Ziggler, this week it was the other way around. At Fastlane hopefully Owens wins the blow-off match.

Brie Bella getting inserted into the Diva's title scene is far far more frustrating and Titus effing O'Neil getting pushed over Tyler Breeze.