DVDVR Message Board

[TV] FEBRUARY 2016 TV DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Amber's not a slut, dude.  Her hook-ups always had an upward trend and sluts really don't care who they're with.  Amber didn't just bang anybody because not just anybody can get you a cameo on Blackish.

Now I'm not sayin' she's a golddigger....  .but what she does and who she does it with really is her own fucking business and we as the public at large are dumb enough to care.

Remember the days when it took more to be a celebrity than just getting enough people to pay attention to you? That shit's over.

Amber's not a slut, dude.  Her hook-ups always had an upward trend and sluts really don't care who they're with.  Amber didn't just bang anybody because not just anybody can get you a cameo on Blackish.

Now I'm not sayin' she's a golddigger.... but what she does and who she does it with really is her own fucking business and we as the public at large are dumb enough to care and pay attention to it.

That's a trendy slut, J.T.

Anyway, Kanye to Wiz is a bit of a downgrade.

As a person who has seen her cooter cat, it is now my business.

Now I'm not sayin' she's a golddigger.... but what she does and who she does it with really is her own fucking business and we as the public at large are dumb enough to care and pay attention to it.

Not really, Wiz had some hits going and by that time Amber had more money rolling in and was making new contacts so she could afford the trade-off.

Calculated risk. 

Not really, Wiz had some hits going and by that time Amber had her own cash rolling in so she could afford the trade-off.

Calculated risk. 

That... didn't work out, really. She broke up with him, got back together, and then he's with some other chick. Wiz has minor hits here and there, but once that paper gets low, he gonna have to start working at the Nike outlet malls.

That music money ain't like what it use to be.

That... didn't work out, really. She broke up with him, got back together, and then he's with some other chick. Wiz has minor hits here and there, but once that paper gets low, he gonna have to start working at the Nike outlet malls.

Why does Amber care about that so long as those child support checks don't bounce?

And why is "slut" still a word in this conversation.   We wouldn't be calling a dude that if he were working the same hustle.

• Like 1

Why does Amber care about that so long as those child support checks don't bounce?

Uh..that's the point. Once they start bouncing, she probably needs to help him ask folks if they looking for high tops in size 12.

Either that or she got to get back on the pole again. That's not as bad because Philly probably will get an All-Star game or something like that in the future. It's some young fools on the 76ers who probably could get separated from their money. She can use that hustlebox to recover nicely. 

The mother fucker just recently performed on Fallon and put in some work on Silver Surfer.  Shit is not exactly trending downwards when you can work on vanity projects for the hell of it..

He's probably going to be spending that See You Again money for a while.

The mother fucker just recently performed on Fallon and put in some work on Silver Surfer.  That shit is not exactly trending downwards.

Late night ain't been late night for awhile dude.

Look at our boy Nas. Nas got to do commercials now, and he had way more hits than Wiz had. People can go broke. Shit, people been broke while they was on top.

50 is in bankruptcy court because he didn't want to pay a broad and his boxing promotion went belly up. It happens to the best of them. People are frivolous.

Look at our boy Nas. Nas got to do commercials now, and he had way more hits than Wiz had. People can go broke. Shit, people been broke while they was on top.

Once you start huslin' you got to keep hustling, man.  That is the moral of Nas's fable.  

Nas did not diversify.  Once the hits stop, you better have a clothing line or your own label or something else to keep the paper coming in.

Once you start huslin' you got to keep hustling, man.  That is the moral of Nas's fable.  

Nas did not diversify.  Once the hits stop, you better have a clothing line or your own label or something else to keep the paper coming in.

But that's the thing. Clothing lines, record labels, car washes, restaurants, etc. tend to bleed money as well. Unless you have something you can sell off like Dre did, you're basically ass out once things go south. Once they start placing liens on your homes, you have to do Everest college commercials and car commercials (Sup, Busta!).

Jay Z can afford to have shit fail. The motherfucker is married to another money making titan.

1994 or 1995 Nas wouldn't be caught dead with little white kids dancing to New York State of Mind. But here we are.

50 Cent out here buddy buddy with Kanye (and ASAP Rocky who he was beefing with over Tattedup Holly) at that fashion show thing when really he probably don't want to be anywhere near that type of stuff. But when that paper get low, you will do anything.

1994 or 1995 Nas wouldn't be caught dead with little white kids dancing to New York State of Mind. But here we are.

I hate to bring the concept of questionable lady ethics back into the talk but the root of Nas's financial evil is Kelis.

Jay Z can afford to have shit fail. The motherfucker is married to another money making titan.

No, man.  Jay-Z cannot afford to have shit fail.  That's why he works so fucking hard.  To guarantee that shit does not fail.

Once you start hustlin', you have to keep hustlin'.

I also hate to bring the concept of questionable lady ethics back into the talk but the root of Nas's financial evil is Kelis.

WE CAN'T QUESTION, KELIS! SHE IS A GOOD HEARTED AND KIND WOMAN~!

She deserves a hug and a warm embrace for stealing everything from one of the greatest rappers of all time and forcing him to do bullshit he don't want to do.

No, man.  Jay-Z cannot afford to have shit fail.  That's why he works so fucking hard.  To guarantee that shit does not fail.

Once you start hustlin', you have to keep hustlin'.

The 50/50 Club or whatever that was was an unmitigated disaster. Throne Boxing ain't exactly setting the world on fire, but compared to 50's promotion, it's Top Rank in the 80s with Sugar Ray and everybody. Tidal...is..um...Tidal.

Point being...not too many rappers now compared to how many there are can afford to do that and not have to do something embarrassing to make ends meet when they fail.

I like how every time two people break up, the woman is at fault whether or not we know anything about their breakup (Nevermind the fact that both Kanye and Wiz cheated on Amber Rose, and she decided to leave them.).  Oh, and the part where no one can be in a relationship with someone they like, especially if their ex was more successful (Why did she marry Wiz Khalifa?  He isn't as famous as Kanye.).  I like being more upset about a divorce than the two people involved in the divorce (She took all of Nas' money, he's so pissed that he put out an album talking about not being mad at the whole situation.)  Oh, and if you are a woman you can only have sex with people I haven't heard of or you are a slut (If you fuck 12 dudes who work at Foot Locker, I don't care.  You fuck two rappers, you are a slut).  Or the fact that it is 2016 and we think that it is OK to call a woman a slut, and then turn around and complain about women being treated like sexual objects.  Women having sexual agency is evil, especially when I know the dude who she is having sex with from TV.  I'm right about this, the stars under my name say so. 

If you fuck 12 dudes who work at Foot Locker, I don't care. 

You got to work your way up and gain some momentum on the way to the top. Foot Locker is a good starting point.

Amber's demeanor is one like Halle Berry, where despite how good she looks, she's destined to always be like, "Why you cheat on me?!?"

She is cursed with that. 

WE CAN'T QUESTION, KELIS! SHE IS A GOOD HEARTED AND KIND WOMAN~!

She deserves a hug and a warm embrace for stealing everything from one of the greatest rappers of all time and forcing him to do bullshit he don't want to do.

She cheated on him and she took his ass to the cleaners.  I don't see the problem. Fidelity is its own reward.

At least she didn't go OJ and (allegedly) have Nas and his side piece shivved, but then again that is a punishable offense and you can't carry dead dudes to court to collect back child support.

Well, technically you can, but you see what I'm saying.

Point being...not too many rappers now compared to how many there are can afford to do that and not have to do something embarrassing to make ends meet when they fail.

Make hit records, Don't sign a contract unless you know you are fucking getting paid, Get money, PUT YOUR SHIT IN THE BANK, Hire financial planner preferably one that will not screw you over.