DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

OK, state of your fandom question: Five favorite singles wrestlers or tag teams who are currently regular performers to watch in this very moment on the First of February in the Year or our Lord or Chthulu or whatever you believe or don't believe in, 2016?

Mine in no particular order:

Asuka

Timothy Thatcher

Shinsuke Nakamura

American Alpha

Big E

Do Sheamus and Del Rio count or do the injuries exclude them?

*checks out of thread for the forthcoming list-a-mania*

Honestly - I haven't decided who is in and who is out yet.

I just know that I have to use some sort of injury rule to make my live easier.

But I can say for certain - Fuck Alberto Del Rio

• Like 4

Since a women's tournament isn't gonna happen and we know it, can we include women this year?

Maybe....

Nothing has been formally decided outside of my panic attack this morning that it was already February and that I wanted to do some sort of bracket reveal videos.

I am a crazy person

Based on him saying that he is having the surgery - I would say that they clearly hope they caught it early enough.

And another reminder for us old dudes - that we need to get checked

OK, state of your fandom question: Five favorite singles wrestlers or tag teams who are currently regular performers to watch in this very moment on the First of February in the Year or our Lord or Chthulu or whatever you believe or don't believe in, 2016?

Mine in no particular order:

Asuka

Timothy Thatcher

Shinsuke Nakamura

American Alpha

Big E

Dragon Lee

Kamaitachi

Hechicero

Cavernario

Zeuxis

• Like 1

One in seven men gets prostate cancer, and it's almost never fatal.

Unless you're Lemmy. Then you die from prostate cancer, not the lung cancer or cirrhosis that everyone expected.

One in seven men gets prostate cancer, and it's almost never fatal.

Unless you're Lemmy. Then you die from prostate cancer, not the lung cancer or cirrhosis that everyone expected.

Jimmy Bain (former Rainbow and Dio bassist) who was in that new Vivian Campbell thing Last in Line died on the Def Leppard cruise last week and it was just determined he had lung cancer and didn't even know about it. It's the ultimate irony Lemmy died from diagnosed prostate cancer.

Anyway, wow that match with Boogie Woogie. God bless him pulling a pay check doing nothing but grabbing guys balls.

I find it amazing they're doing a new Tales from the Crypt with no crypt keeper and there's Jimmy who would be perfect for the role. Eeesh.