DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I do wish NJPW World would get a PS4 or Roku app. I'm not a fan of watching on my computer. I tried to do that with the NWA streaming service, and I almost never used it for the two months that I had it. 

I'd just hook my laptop to my TV via HDMI cable, but I'm often using it while I watch, so that wouldn't work. 

You can extend the display so you basically have two desktops. One playing NJPW World/whatever on your TV and the other your laptop desktop.

• Like 1

I do wish NJPW World would get a PS4 or Roku app. I'm not a fan of watching on my computer. I tried to do that with the NWA streaming service, and I almost never used it for the two months that I had it. 

I'd just hook my laptop to my TV via HDMI cable, but I'm often using it while I watch, so that wouldn't work. 

You can extend the display so you basically have two desktops. One playing NJPW World/whatever on your TV and the other your laptop desktop.

I thought about that, too, but I have a dinky laptop and the picture quality sucks. 

I have zero interest in Ambrose/Lesnar, but that's still a much better matchup than Bray/Lesnar. Ambrose will actually get more over just getting close to a win over Lesnar, even now that Lesnar's been cooled off a bit. 

Sounds like something huge is going down tonight. Falconarrow returned to r/squaredcircle to tease it and Meltzer heard something similar and it's at the start of the show.

Personally, I think it will be another shit Raw. Set the bar low and be pleasantly surprised and all that.

Sounds like something huge is going down tonight. Falconarrow returned to r/squaredcircle to tease it and Meltzer heard something similar and it's at the start of the show.

Personally, I think it will be another shit Raw. Set the bar low and be pleasantly surprised and all that.

Someone on Twitter suggested it's Punk. Poor, delusional people....

Why would Punk *want*, much less win, the VKM Award?

Why would Punk *want*, much less win, the VKM Award?

Well, it's the VJM award, but I agree. 

Besides the obvious "Punk hates WWE and is signed to UFC" thing, didn't he JUST have back surgery???

Well, he could probably show up and accept an award, but not work a match, but that ignores "Punk hates WWE and is signed to UFC" and Jesus fuck we don't need to PARSE this shit, Punk isn't going to be on Raw tonight.

I want NXT and its roster as far the fuck away from Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn as is possible. 

I hope it's disappointing so people remember not to expect anything good from this company when it comes to the main roster. 

• Like 3