DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I don't understand wrestling anymore.

This isn't a joke. I'm actually going to stop coming here for a while.

I need to think about shit for a while. I don't like being confused about shit, and all wrestling does is confuse me. So I'm just gonna stop watching. As a result, I have no reason to post.

GGPO.

Know the feeling and the solution is probably the same as other people have suggested.

Is NJPW also on Dailymotion? I honestly don't know. If there's a way to watch that shit YouTube style with a couple clicks or taps, that would be fantastic.

You can find a lot on DM - it seems random which stuff the copyright bots decide to target.

But you could also make friends with the Russians

Is NJPW also on Dailymotion? I honestly don't know. If there's a way to watch that shit YouTube style with a couple clicks or taps, that would be fantastic.

You can find a lot on DM - it seems random which stuff the copyright bots decide to target.

But you could also make friends with the Russians

Alex Koslov?  He left New Japan.

Two amazing revelations from Bruce Prichard on Ric Flair's latest podcast:

- The babyface who turned anti-USA heel to take on Hulk Hogan and fill the L.A. Coliseum (which was the intended venue) at WM7 was supposed to be "Sheik Tugboat" before Vince was talked out of it. 

- During the DX invasion of WCW, the one question everyone in DX kept asking was - "What do we do if Haku comes out?"

- The babyface who turned anti-USA heel to take on Hulk Hogan and fill the L.A. Coliseum (which was the intended venue) at WM7 was supposed to be "Sheik Tugboat"

- During the DX invasion of WCW, the one question everyone in DX kept asking was - "What do we do if Haku comes out?"

And the answer to said DX question is and should always be when dealing with Haku. RUN!

• Like 2

- The babyface who turned anti-USA heel to take on Hulk Hogan and fill the L.A. Coliseum (which was the intended venue) at WM7 was supposed to be "Sheik Tugboat"

And the answer to said DX question is and should always be when dealing with Haku. RUN!

The correct answer is throw a hunk of meat (X-Pac) at him....then run.

• Like 1

Can someone just come over to my house and put NJPW on my tv, so I don't have to put in any remote effort?  Maybe adjust the volume and picture to the ideal settings while they're at it (since I'm apparently the most sloth-like wrestling fan known to man)?

• Like 1

I do wish NJPW World would get a PS4 or Roku app. I'm not a fan of watching on my computer. I tried to do that with the NWA streaming service, and I almost never used it for the two months that I had it. 

I'd just hook my laptop to my TV via HDMI cable, but I'm often using it while I watch, so that wouldn't work. 

• Like 1