DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

There is no Fast Lane prediction thread, so I'll just put this here...Reigns is winning. Don't think any other outcome is even possible. It's not. And honestly, I don't mind it at all. 

I don't know.  I can see a Dusty finish with a double-pin, allowing both Reigns and Ambrose to go to WM main event.

We can talk about Fastlane, right?  Since the way the Network is running tonight, I don't think any of us are watching "Live".

It's been running like ass for me most of the night, especially early on.  I refreshed probably 3 times during Kalisto/Del rio alone.

• Like 1

I don't understand wrestling anymore.

This isn't a joke. I'm actually going to stop coming here for a while.

I need to think about shit for a while. I don't like being confused about shit, and all wrestling does is confuse me. So I'm just gonna stop watching. As a result, I have no reason to post.

GGPO.

I don't understand wrestling anymore.

This isn't a joke. I'm actually going to stop coming here for a while.

I need to think about shit for a while. I don't like being confused about shit, and all wrestling does is confuse me. So I'm just gonna stop watching. As a result, I have no reason to post.

GGPO.

uzSl7bS.gif

• Like 1

Just stop watching bad wrestling.

100% this. NXT and Lucha Underground are about as good as it gets. I'm leaving out NJPW because I don't watch it since there are more hoops to go through to watch it than LU, but I understand NJPW is pretty damn good as well.

There's plenty of amazing wrestling out there and I totally understand how put off you could be on wrestling in general based on how shitty the WWE MR stuff is. It's the biggest product out there, it's the most prominent product out there, and a lot of people want to see it succeed and see it be as good as NXT, LU, NJPW, etc. So, yeah, I get the need to just abandon ship. Just keep in mind there is good stuff out there, some of it isn't even hard to find. NXT is on Hulu/Hulu Plus. LU is possibly on your cable/dish provider or Dailymotion. 

• Like 1

Just stop watching bad wrestling.

100% this. NXT and Lucha Underground are about as good as it gets. I'm leaving out NJPW because I don't watch it since there are more hoops to go through to watch it than LU, but I understand NJPW is pretty damn good as well.

There's plenty of amazing wrestling out there and I totally understand how put off you could be on wrestling in general based on how shitty the WWE MR stuff is. It's the biggest product out there, it's the most prominent product out there, and a lot of people want to see it succeed and see it be as good as NXT, LU, NJPW, etc. So, yeah, I get the need to just abandon ship. Just keep in mind there is good stuff out there, some of it isn't even hard to find. NXT is on Hulu/Hulu Plus. LU is possibly on your cable/dish provider or Dailymotion. 

NJPW is actually really easy to watch.  NJPW World is super easy and translates to english really well.  Now you can Chromecast it to your TV too..  I also haven't been charged for it in like 8 months, so I have that going for me.  There is also the AXS show on Friday nights.  Way more accesable than LU for people like me who don;t have El Rey.