DVDVR Message Board

Flagged as dangerous

Tabe

Hey, the board is getting flagged as unsafe again. That means I can't access it at work :(

So quit your job. Have you no sense of priorities?

• Like 6

My bad, my hands now registered as lethal weapons, I'll proceed to type with my feet.  dj nvnl mk;ogrn pogsdsgoi pgjeokn gsd pjogeob f.

Look at that. I think we've been hacked by the Czech Republic again. No wonder we're triggering the danger alert.

My bad, my hands now registered as lethal weapons, I'll proceed to type with my feet.  dj nvnl mk;ogrn pogsdsgoi pgjeokn gsd pjogeob f.

Look at that. I think we've been hacked by the Czech Republic again. No wonder we're triggering the danger alert.

I have noticed that my Russian popup fiance has changed her bank routing number recently.  It's some new gibberish account number "schneidercomps6969"

Sounds vaguely Czech to me.

My firm's security software always blocks DVRVR.  But only if you try to access the main page.  If you google one of the sub-forums (or just type the url of, say, the TV board into your browser), it doesn't block you.

My takeaway from that is that the DVDVR isn't attracting teh hi quality Chinese hackers.  We are underachieving.  I think that - as a community - we owe it to ourselves and Dean to step it up and catch the attention of the smarter, really dangerous haxors.  We can do it.

On an unrelated note, Ryan's signature is sort of hypnotic.  I'm been watching it for several minutes now. Still haven't found Waldo, though.