DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.50

steve

He's retired. What's the league going to do, prevent him from doing Papa John's commercials? Stop him from appearing on NFL Countdown with a murderer?

And the Helen Mirren commercial finally made it to Canadian television. :)

I can't stand the Broncos, but props to an elite defense. They learned from that asswhooping two years ago and became the very thing that beat them. Elway got his first ring as management and, as much as I hate to admit this, isn't a total idiot for a GM. 

Is no one else hearing the on e'Woooooooooo   WOOOOooooooo" guy in the crowd on every play?

I swear I would kill him if I could get away with it.  HOW IS HE HIMSELF NOT SICK OF DOING THAT???

I definitely noticed it, as did plenty of people online. Everyone despised that guy with a passion. I wish someone would have put a muzzle on him.

I honestly am not sure what to think. I don't know whether Cam actually had a bad game, or if he just never had a chance behind our offensive line.

Either way though, it's props to Denver's defense. Tip of the cap to those guys.

I'd say that Cam got off to a rocky start and with that punishing Denver D, it was all she wrote. The game wasn't the best but at least there was quality D from both teams. That halftime show, I agree with everyone that it wasn't good. Even the production was boring aside from the millions of different colors that were used.

Is no one else hearing the on e'Woooooooooo   WOOOOooooooo" guy in the crowd on every play?

I swear I would kill him if I could get away with it.  HOW IS HE HIMSELF NOT SICK OF DOING THAT???

I definitely noticed it, as did plenty of people online. Everyone despised that guy with a passion. I wish someone would have put a muzzle on him.

Oh thank god I wasn't hearing things.  You know, if what I hear tonight is true, there's a very good chance that guy is going to impregnate someone tonight.

How is that for some cold truth?  Goddamn.

Kony Ealy was the best player on the field, followed by Von Miller.

Carolina dominated yards, first downs, and TOP. But turnovers and penalties. (And most of those turnovers were great Denver defensive plays, more than just big mistakes.)

Did the stadium order the gold ticker tape thinking the 49ers were making the big game?

Super Bowl 50 = golden anniversary of the big game.  Gold for everyone!

49th anniversary. Don't use WWE maths!

They just don't want to call it Super Bowl L. Although, will next year be Super Bowl LI, or are they going with non-roman numerals from here on out?