DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.50

steve

Because in England, the next thing we hear about this sport is going to be the opening day of the 2016-17 season.

Oh God I envy this so much.  I can remember a time where, after the Superbowl, the next thing I would see about football is an article in the Globe Democrat telling my what loser the St. Louis Cardinals picked first in the draft.

Then I would hear nothing until the first preseason game popped up on local t.v.

• Like 2

Manning should play next year. To make the media look like idiots.

Denver could have got the first down there if they wanted. They just want to get some more sacks before the game ends.

I honestly am not sure what to think. I don't know whether Cam actually had a bad game, or if he just never had a chance behind our offensive line.

Either way though, it's props to Denver's defense. Tip of the cap to those guys.

Geez I thought the 2015 Carolina Panthers were an all time top 10 team

Come on, don't be that guy.  Carolina's a very good team and I wouldn't be surprised to see them back here soon. But that Denver defense is a buzzsaw.  They are NASTY.

Cam didn't stink it up, though his detractors will swear he did.  Denver's D kept him from developing a rhythm and with a couple of mistakes, that's all they needed.  Some bad penalties didn't help Carolina's cause.

If anything, this once again proves the theory:  don't put all the eggs in one basket when it comes to a winner-take-all, one game scenario.  Too many people were predicting a Carolina blowout and for whatever reason, it didn't ever feel that way to me.

Manning should play next year. To make the media look like idiots.

Denver could have got the first down there if they wanted. They just want to get some more sacks before the game ends.

IF Peyton plays again, he's getting busted for the HGH bullshit. . .