DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY (Series 2) - JOY GIOVANNI

RIPPA

I started doing this one while I was at a work event earlier today and then quickly realized that the Youtube search with other tables around me was dicey so I waited.

Anyway - ROOKIE OF THE YEAR~! Joy Giovanni is 38 today. I hope to look at good when I am 38. Wait a second... GOD DAMMIT!

Of course I am now realizing she might not have ever actually had a match. Well I wrote all this anyway so here ya go.

Here is her theme song

Did she even work a full match?  All I recall is her slapping the shit out of Amy Weber and that led to the Giovanni no show angle when the actual match went down.

Oh, and that one time she wished the Big Show luck before a match by swabbing his tonsils and nearly giving him wood on a national broadcast. 

Did she even work a full match?  All I recall is her slapping the shit out of Amy Weber and that led to the Giovanni no show angle when the actual match went down.

Oh, and that one time she wished the Big Show luck before a match by swabbing his tonsils and nearly giving him wood on a national broadcast. 

and here is the no show angle

Her lone match appears to be the Diva Battle Royal at WM25, where she was eliminated in 16 seconds by the Bellas.

I swear I remember both she and Amy Weber promoting an actual "match" that would be broadcast on iPPV several years back, but that didn't appear to happen.

Didn't she miss the match cause the Team Angle JV squad stuck her in the trunk of JBL's limo?  That period of SmackDown was just the drizzling shits.

It's still hard to believe they fit so much class in one ring at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't she miss the match cause the Team Angle JV squad stuck her in the trunk of JBL's limo? That period of SmackDown was just the drizzling shits.

https://youtu.be/nf0OcAfZT8M

It's still hard to believe they fit so much class in one ring at the same time.

Bitches be crazy?