DVDVR Message Board

AFC and NFC Championship Game Poll

Ryan

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win between the Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals?

• "The People's Choice" Carolina Panthers
    • "Get off Carson Palmer's Lawn" Arizona Cardinals
  2. 2. Who do you want to win between the Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals?

• Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
  3. 3. Who do you think will win between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos?

• "Trump Brand Approved" New England Patriots
    • "Papa Johns Presents" Denver Broncos
  4. 4. Who do you want to win between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos?

• New England Patriots
    • Denver Broncos
    • An Asteroid Strike.

The asteroid strike really is the best option.

AFC - Peyton Manning has thrown one touchdown pass in Denver this season. One. He's going to need more than that. Patriots win, and probably fairly easily.

NFC - I won't be too disappointed with either team, but like Rippa said in the divisional playoff thread, man I want Larry Fitzgerald to get to the top of the mountain. I'm not sure if you've heard, but he was a ball boy for the Vikings when he was younger. (Only because that's on the verge of entering "Jerome Bettis is from Detroit" territory.) Let's go with Arizona.

I can't explain why, but I think the Broncos will win...and I want the Patriots to win. Yeah. Wanting the Patriots to win is only because of Gronk and the prospect of a Panthers/Patriots rematch.

I wasn't sure who to pick to win between the Cardinals and Carolina. I went with the Cardinals, but I want the Panthers to win.

I guess Denver is who I gotta root for now. No way do I root for the Evil Empire, and either Carolina or Arizona gives me the prospect of yet another fucking team winning their first Super Bowl before the Eagles...

And one of those get the "playing in a second Super Bowl before Detroit gets into their first" tag.

GRRR.

If Carolina doesn't win, I am rooting hard for New England. Not because I'm indifferent to Arizona - although I am - and not because I don't care for Denver - although I don't. The moment that Brady gets the trophy from Rog Goodell is too good to pass up.

• Like 1