DVDVR Message Board

JAN 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION... Last Try

RIPPA

Will that be at the Sarcee Indian Reservation?

Also enjoyed "We're gonna raise the prices at the Sarcee Indian Reservation"

"They like fighting."

I legit LOLed at the part where he basically stopped his tirade on Bad News to give directions to the building.

• Like 1

Goddammit Ed Whalen, Stu had to feed all those damn kids! 

Re: the Pillman story... speaking of people who shouldn't have procreated so much...

EDIT: Okay that sounds horrible. I wish no ill on any member of that family, because addiction and poverty have done enough. But damn Brian, considering your personal predilections and personal history, you were the last on the list to make a baby.

It seems like it did not get out of hand til the car wreck. Well I mean he did need help before that, but the wreck made it unsalvageable. Its a good example of why you provide directly for the kids. Hopefully WWE looks into it and sends his kids the royalty checks. I think it is ridiculous spouses outrank children in the pecking order. 

It seems like it did not get out of hand til the car wreck. Well I mean he did need help before that, but the wreck made it unsalvageable. Its a good example of why you provide directly for the kids. Hopefully WWE looks into it and sends his kids the royalty checks. I think it is ridiculous spouses outrank children in the pecking order.

Unfortunately WWE doesn't get to choose who gets the royalties. Unless Pillman had a will stating otherwise, all royalties go to the surviving spouse

I actually expected a feel-good story when I clicked on Vic's link. Now I'm depressed. Fuck.

I'm genuinely sorry. I did think of putting a warning then thought who would expect good news from me?

Unfortunately WWE doesn't get to choose who gets the royalties. Unless Pillman had a will stating otherwise, all royalties go to the surviving spouse 

You're right, I should have phrased it better. My frustration was more with the legal system and the pedestal spouses get put on even above children.