DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2016 Hall of Fame

ChesterCopperpot

In regards to Daniel Bryan, I'd at least consider him for the Warrior award. I think Dana Warrior wouldn't have a problem inducting him either. That's enough headliner for this year to go with Sting, then you have the Freebirds, Regis, Jackie, Godfather, and JBL on the undercard.

Although I'd definitely toss JBL or Godfather over the side for Hansen.

Sting is a big enough name to headline, save Bryan for a thinner year I would say. Which, honestly, I could see being much sooner than people realize, unless they get into that "match wing" thing that was rumored some years back. I hope they let Rick Rude in soon. I hope Regis lobbies for him during his speech like Metallica did for Deep Purple and others at their Rock & Roll HOF induction.

In regards to Daniel Bryan, I'd at least consider him for the Warrior award. I think Dana Warrior wouldn't have a problem inducting him either. That's enough headliner for this year to go with Sting, then you have the Freebirds, Regis, Jackie, Godfather, and JBL on the undercard.

Although I'd definitely toss JBL or Godfather over the side for Hansen.

Has anyone confirmed that list? If that is this year's class then it's easily the worst one yet.

Sting is a big enough name to headline, save Bryan for a thinner year I would say. Which, honestly, I could see being much sooner than people realize, unless they get into that "match wing" thing that was rumored some years back. I hope they let Rick Rude in soon. I hope Regis lobbies for him during his speech like Metallica did for Deep Purple and others at their Rock & Roll HOF induction.

Is there a Regis/Rick Rude connection??

Is there a Regis/Rick Rude connection??

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Wright managed to get massively over with a stupid gimmick, and he wound up sticking for like a decade.

I honestly don't get why he's considered such a bad choice. He'll pop the live crowd both nights, done and done.

• Like 1