DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2016 Hall of Fame

ChesterCopperpot

What has he done that is HOF worthy? He is 4 time WWE champion and has won each of the major titles at least once. MITB winner and 12 time Slammy Award winner (might be 13 if he is nominated this year). I feel the meta case can be made for him to go in, but from a kayfabe standpoint I'd say he is in the same league as Sheamus as a guy who has achived alot, but shouldn't go in.

Bryan this year, or next?

Good question. Do we know the location for WrestleMania next year? Edge was inducted a year after his retirement. With Daniel's popularity, he could be the headline induction.

mania next your is at the new Vikings Staduim in minneapolis.

Thank you.

Actually - that isn't confirmed

Reports are out that the WWE is reconsidering the idea and just last month around the Rumble, Orlando confirmed that they were bidding to host Mania 2017

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-orlando-bid-wrestlemania-citrus-bowl-20160115-story.html

I really don't think HHH cheating on her gave her legitimate mental disorders.

Her book would confirm this.  That came out in what, 2000?  That book clearly classified her as batshit insane.

Well you know it was written right after that shit started so...

if the Freebirds go in and its the Jimmy Garvin/Michael Hayes version, I'm going to go on the internet and complain.  I'd bet anything it will be.  I hope Im wrong.

Garvin was considered a founding member by the other three.

Garvin going in with the other three is fine, and it would be a nice gesture on Hayes part to hook up another friend.

But if just PS and Jimmy Jam were inducted (which was the initial point, I think, and I highly doubt is even remotely possible) that would be absurd.

The road crew doesn't get inducted with the band.

Hayes, Gordy, Roberts, and Jimmy Jam.  It's probably the only way Garvin's getting in and it gets you two living members accepting instead of just one.